• For 2024 Pilgrims: ā‚¬50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Covid Test Required?

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSYOGA66

Time of past OR future Camino
upcoming March 2019
Does anyone know if any kind of Covid restriction/testing is in place for the border crossing from France into Spain along the Frances? I am crossing September 2, 2022.

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
ā‚¬2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
After Orisson, up the hill there is sometimes a white van with drinks and refreshments including hard-boiled eggs. It's worth the stop and don't forget to stamp your credencial - it's the last stamp in France!

At the land crossing on the Camino Frances, there is no border control at all. if you are lucky, you might see a sign on the dirt path nearby.
Quick question - Iā€™m going in circles on the internetā€¦I fly from Australia to Dublin, spend two days the fly to Biarritz and on to SJPP. From what I can understand (even though Iā€™m fully vaccinated and 2 boosters) with an international proof document to say such, neither is required for Ireland or France. However, I do need something called a SpTH filled out before I arrive in Spainā€¦because I donā€™t have an EU Digital CoVid certificate - at least I do if Iā€™m flying in. But Iā€™ll be coming across land - is it still necessary and when I try to look at the SpTH it doesnā€™t seem to ask for anything CoVid relatedā€¦or am I missing something?
Help required to leave the circling of information with no clear answers!!! šŸ™šŸæ In anticipation.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

ā‚¬60,-
However, I do need something called a SpTH filled out before I arrive in Spainā€¦because I donā€™t have an EU Digital CoVid certificate - at least I do if Iā€™m flying in. But Iā€™ll be coming across land - is it still necessary
The SpTH form is only required when entering Spain by air.

when I try to look at the SpTH it doesnā€™t seem to ask for anything CoVid relatedā€¦or am I missing something?
You would see it at a later stage, but as @trecile says, you don't need to submit the SpTH form when you are walking into Spain. You can step away from those circling thoughts!

I'd recommend bringing your vaccination certificate in paper and electronic form anyway, for example in case you need it to fly home.

You would see it at a later stage, but as @trecile says, you don't need to submit the SpTH form when you are walking into Spain. You can step away from those circling thoughts!

I'd recommend bringing your vaccination certificate in paper and electronic form anyway, for example in case you need it to fly home.
ā€¦brilliant news - many thanks! Switching the damn thing off now!!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ā“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back