• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Credencial in BAYONNE?

FatmaG

I wonder whether I will be able to find a credencial in Bayonne on a Sunday, 1st of April?

Thank you for your advice.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The office of the Association of Friends of the Way of St Jacques in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques in the Cathedral opens from April 11 to September 30, 2011 - Monday to Saturday: 9am to 12pm and from 15h to 18h (except holidays)
Not sure if you can get one anywhere else. You could try calling at the Diocesan House at 10, Avenue Jean Darrigrand. or Tel. 05 59 58 47 47

I think DomiBy may have the answer to this, when she clocks on to the forum next....

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
You can ask the Sacritan, he is somewhere in the cathedral and he can give you the credencial when "les amis de St-Jacques" are not there. Sojourner47, I answer you allready with a private message, mais je n'ai peut être pas cliqué là où il faut et mes réponses ne sont peut-être pas du tout arrivées ??? ( qui peut traduire ? Fatma ? Catharina ? merci les filles !)
domi

Thank you for your help!

I will thus find the sacristain.

The Diocesan House don't have credencials, but they kindly give accomodation to pilgrims (best is to contact them in advance) for about 17€ incl breakfast.

Domi By, si vous avez besoin de traductions un jour, n'hésitez pas.

Bon chemin, as you say in French...

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
the ofice in the cathedral will give you one of the best stamps I have seen, featuring St Jacques, the cathedral itself, and the Pyrenees in the background. The lady who gave me mine was embarrassed when she realsied that she had applied it upside down, but when she remembered that I was from Australia she said it did not matter, I was used to being upside down :D

Alan

Be brave. Life is joyous.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back