• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Credencial in Irun

flecher

I intend walking the Camino del Norte in May and would like to collect a credencial in Irun if possible. Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain a credencial in Irun and if so, where?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Lillian,
Thanks very much for the information.
I have obtained a lot of information from the great Eroski site although the online translation will keep me guessing a bit along the way.

May the road sise up to meet you. etc

Flecher

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
If it's the Norte, it is probably Rise with a capital R if you look at Lillian's lovely photos of the route. :D
Margaret

Here are some of the people you may find in the albergue in Irun who will provide you with your credential. Of the ones in the pictures only one spoke any English but all were friendly, kind and helpful!

Attachments

• 29092009082scaled.jpg
    29092009082scaled.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 3,441
  • 29092009083scaled.jpg
    29092009083scaled.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3,434
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thank you very much for the question and answer. I was needing the same information. I start the northern route 19 June, Irun to Finisterre!

Keep a smile,
Simeon

Hi Simeon,

I'll probably be a day behind you as I arrive in Irun on the 19th May and will start walking on the 20th

Thanks everyone for the replies and the useful information.

Ultreia.

Flecher.

What is the address of the the albergue in Irun?
I image they are open until late in the evening? And I can pick up my credential here?
Thanks!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hello Everyone,
Simeon - have you gotten back yet??

You gave me some good tips last year for the Frances (which I completed late October before heading onto to Finisterre - fantastic the whole way!), then went on to do Porto to Santiago spring 2013 (also marvellous!)

Looking to start the Norte/Primitivo early October - Any tips????

Blessings to all,

Buen Camino!

Good post... as Glenman said before me... does anyone have the address of the albergue in Irun?

Calle Lucas de Berroa, 18

You can get lots of information about the albergues, including what kind of facilities they have, when they open, size, etc, at mundicamino.com or at the Eroski site at http://caminodesantiago.consumer.es or at the Gronze site: www.gronze.com They are all great resources and. Buen camino! Laurie

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.