• Missing the daily forum e-mail? Subscribe again.
  • All Wise Pilgrim Guides now come with a free Finisterre/Muxia Guide.
    Order online or pick one up at Casa Ivar in Santiago if that is easier.
A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Credencial update and other things from the Pilgrim Office

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I stopped by the pilgrim office yesterday and they gave me two documents that I thought I would scan in and publish to you all (see attachments below).

The first document is a document explaining the basics on how to use the pilgrims passport, some things about the opening hours of the pilgrims office in Santiago and the cathedral opening hours. Some pilgrimage 101 stuff. (Spanish only) :(

The 2nd one, is a document that was sent out from the pilgrims office in the process of the unification of the credentials in Spain that we have discussed earlier. (Also Spanish only) :(

Thought they might be of interest.

Saludos,
Ivar

Attachments

Advertisment

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Thanks Ivar,
I haven't tried my usual Google translate on the documents yet so can you confirm that the info is the same as in your earlier post as regards the credentials issued by overseas Confraternities?

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 32 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 106 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 172 24.7%