Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Credential - can I make my own?

30daystosantiago

Time of past OR future Camino
2002 solo and 2013 with wife and toddler
I am considering creating my own credential for my next Camino journey. Does anyone know, is this allowable? My previous credential appeared to be nothing more than cardboard on which I collected sellos. I would like to design my own this time, but I also want it to be accepted at the pilgrim's office in Santiago. Does anyone know the requirements for a credential? Gracias!

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Most read last week in this forum

Sad the report that on my second day on the Camino someone stole my GORE-TEX jacket from a table just behind me. Fluorescent yellow cycling jacket marked GORE on the outside in small black...
Any suggestions on how to still finish the Camino? I don’t know how to find a bus to move forward or a doctor. We are in Trabadelo in a private room so I don’t make anyone sick in the Albergue. I...
Hi team. Long story behind our decision (as I’m sure we all have right? 😊), but best-husband-in-the-world and I will walk our first Camino in 2023. Firstly, we were planning on starting this...