• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Credential...enough space?

Staffman

Mature Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances
Apr-May 2019
This is my first post so I hope my question isn't stupid. I am planning to walk the entire Camino Frances route over April/May 2019. If I am to gain a stamp each day and 2 per day for the last 100 Km will the number of spaces in the credential not run out? Should I get 2 credentials or is there something I don't know about?
Also, if I am unable to get a bed for the night in Orrisson, I may try to get a taxi back to SJPP and return the next morning to continue my journey. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure as to how much a taxi would cost?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
One set of credentials was more than enough for me, but i walked CF in 21 days, and even had plenty of space for the Fisterra stamps as well.

i believe bed at Orrison can be booked in advance, so at least you will know or not.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I bought a second one on the way, since one was not enough.
I'm now four days to go to my second Camino (Yuhuu 🍾) and I'll buy two of them.
Anyway....I don't need the stamps for the Compostela, since I don't want it. They are just for me 🤷‍♂️

It depends on how many stamps you want. a person can receive 1 daily stamp up until the last 100 km when they need 2 per day. Some people go stamp crazy and that is me. I received several stamps a day because I wanted too. The stamps are mostly unique to the place where you are and so I used 2 credentials and I have them framed along with my Compostella and map of the Frances. My next Caminho is the Portuguese and I already have my 2 pilgrim passports in case I run out of room on one. By the way I will not receive a second Compostela, the 1 is ok with me as I completed my first walk. It is about the journey both physical and spiritual not the destination.

Two credentials is probably a good ideas, especially if you collect the stamps along the way between towns.
Also if you stop at the pilgrim office in Saint Jena Pied de port, they could probably tell you if Orisson is full or not, for us since we started late morning, the peoples at the pilgrim office were very helpfuil, they called Orisson and they reserved us the two last beds. The refuge at Orrisson also have a website for reservation.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I was wondering about this too as I'm planning on taking around 33 days. Two is the obvious answer! I had been thinking of trying to cram them all on the one card but that would be too messy.

You can actually obtain two sets at the pilgrim's office in Saint Jean. Just explain to them you plan on getting many stamps and need another one. It will only cost you another 2 euros. Or, you can get one at the pilgrim's office and then pick up (for 2 euros) another set of credentials from the tourist office in Saint Jean and they will stamp it for you. It's the same type of official credentials that is available on the forum here. I have gotten both types at Saint Jean before and filled them up because I enjoyed collecting stamps.
You only need one set of credentials, actually and the one you obtain from the pilgrim's office is of really good quality. Thick, card stock paper and they give you a plastic bag to keep it in.
As far as walking to Orrison and then taking a taxi back? I would say not to. Just leave early enough to walk to Roncesvalles and stay there in the event you cannot reserve a bed at Orrison. Personally I do not believe in going backwards when walking the Camino. It's just a philosophy I take to always move forward, but that's just me.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Greetings! I suggest you get two credentials at the pilgrim's office in SJPdP. I love the stamps - they are the best memory of all the places along the way: the places in which I stayed, the churches I visited or in which I prayed or meditated, the great meals I had, and various other places along the way. I got about 3-4 per day from SJPdP to Sarria, then about 4-8 per day from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela. Ended with three credentials and 147 stamps. Such great memories!

Buen Camino!
--jim--

I was wondering about this too as I'm planning on taking around 33 days. Two is the obvious answer! I had been thinking of trying to cram them all on the one card but that would be too messy.
With few exceptions, before I reached Sarria I just got one stamp a day at the albergue each night. Then after Sarria I got the requisite two stamps. There was plenty of space for my walk from SJpdp to Finisterre.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Two Credentials is a good idea. Fully accepted in Santiago as well. I had mine stamped wherever I wanted a memory. So, I had to get a second one in Leon.
Make a reservation in Orisson and in Roncesvalles. It takes multiple emails to Orisson, but eventually they will answer...be very persistent. Orisson is a great stop...one of the best pilgrim dinners!
About €8 from SJPDP to Orisson.

Last edited:
Start with one and see how it goes. Do not carry the extra weight, even a few grams, from the beginning. As others have said above, there are plenty of opportunities to obtain another credential along the way.

All the stuff that, individually weighs 'almost nothing' usually adds 5 - 6 kg to your load, over time. Don't do it...

Hope this helps.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
This is my first post so I hope my question isn't stupid. I am planning to walk the entire Camino Frances route over April/May 2019. If I am to gain a stamp each day and 2 per day for the last 100 Km will the number of spaces in the credential not run out? Should I get 2 credentials or is there something I don't know about?
Also, if I am unable to get a bed for the night in Orrisson, I may try to get a taxi back to SJPP and return the next morning to continue my journey. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure as to how much a taxi would cost?
If you limit yourself to one a day (tow a day for the last 100 km) you probably won't run out, unless you are starting in Le Puy or Vezelay or somewhere similarly distant. That said, I wouldn't limit myself to the minimum number of stamps. There are plenty of places along the Camino to get a second credencial if it looks like one won't be enough. In 2016, it was getting pretty clear by Leon that one wouldn't be enough, so we each got a second one there and had it ready to use when the first ran out. We ended up filling two credencials each. When you get to the Pilgrims Office in Santiago de Compostela, just show them both.

I walked over 36 days with two rest says. one credencial was enough. They have two sides for stamps.
Not all of them do. All of the credencials I've used only have the stamps on one side (both the Canadian Company of Pilgrims credencial and the "official" one from SdC). The other has maps, text, etc. It is handy if you want to get them framed - you can see all the stamps.

There is stamp collecting and then there is stamp collecting. I remember once in Viana around the time many of us stop for a cafe in the morning a group of pilgrims literally running from shop to shop getting stamps to fill their cedential. They were especially please to get one from a guy sitting at table asking for donations, sort of reminded me of "Ramon."

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
You can get additional credentials in various albergues, churches and cathedrals along the way. They usually cost about 3 euros. You can get it stamped in many places too - some stamps are quite unique e. g. First 100km at the ironworks shop just before the wine tap at Irache, or the wax seal stamp from van on top of Alto de Perdón. I ended up with three Credential booklets by the time I got to Finisterra - mind you, my walk was over a wonderful 44 days :)

When my brother ran out of space, the host at the Albergue we staying at pulled out a cut sheet of white paper and taped to the end. After that there was plenty of room. The Pilgrim office in Santiago was fine with the “Stamp Annex.”

My first credential came with my Brierly Camino Guide ordered from Ivar. Highly recommend staying at Orisson first night. Great Pilgrim communal dinner with introductions all around. Bumped into many of them again over the next 800 kilometers. Advise getting reservation at both Orisson and Roncesvalles. After that not needed. I was glad to get stamped wherever I paused and ended up filling three credentials. You can get them many places along the way. Some of the sellos (stamps) are really impressive- try to get them to hit ink pad before stamping your credential to get best print. (some of mine are pretty faded) Also make sure to date each stamp - great for remembering when and where you were.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
You can book orrisson in advance, but it's not difficult to walk to Roncesvalles , if you start early,

I have walkef Camino Frances three times, always enough room in credential 👍

If you just want to document your Camino for Compostela purposes, any standard credencial will suffice. You get one sello daily before Sarria (on the Frances), or the place 100 km before Santiago. From that point, you must get two a day (or more) to qualify for the Compostela.

On the other hand, if collecting sellos is a separate thing for you, then I suggest you maintain a separate journal and collect the larger set for other purposes. A small Moleskine type notebook is ideal for this. You can obtain multiple sellos daily, and include notes and observations. I have seen many folks do this. At the end, if you ask nice, the Pilgrim Office will even apply a second stamp this subsidiary book of memories.

In fact, many pilgrims will tell you that the credencial and all the stamps inside mean far more to them that the certificates they get at the end. The various sellos tell a story, and stimulate memories in most pilgrims.

Hope this helps.

I normally order one from APOC (American Pilgrims on the Camino) and get one in SJPP. You can actually fill several if you are a stamp collector.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
As a suggestion, you may want to get two credentials. Use one to get a beginning stamp, one for each night's lodging and the extra one needed from Sarria on. You will likely have room on one credential for all of these. Keep this credential with your ID. Use the other credential for other places along the way.

I bought a second credential in Leon and needed it.

If you are unable to secure a reservation at Orrisson, they will be able to recommend other accommodations for you. No need for a taxi as they also provide a shuttle from Orrisson and back up the next morning. We had a lovely first night connecting with fellow pilgrims that we continued to meet almost each night all the way to Burgos. I highly recommend breaking up your first day in Orrisson, whether you can actually stay there or not.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Another reason to get 2 identical credentials: If you want to frame it afterwards, you'd like to be able to see both sides, right? Just get stamps on one side of the 1st credential, and stamps on the other side of the 2nd credential, and you will have a much easier time of it with the framing. Here is what it looks like with my Compostela and my shell. BTW, I walked the CF from SJPdP. One stamp each night + just a few extras, and managed to fit it in on the two sides.

I walked over 36 days with two rest says. one credencial was enough. They have two sides for stamps.

The ones from St Jean do......
The ones from Santiago have one whole side taken up with maps for some reason! Useless!

Another reason to get 2 identical credentials: If you want to frame it afterwards, you'd like to be able to see both sides, right? Just get stamps on one side of the 1st credential, and stamps on the other side of the 2nd credential, and you will have a much easier time of it with the framing. Here is what it looks like with my Compostela and my shell. BTW, I walked the CF from SJPdP. One stamp each night + just a few extras, and managed to fit it in on the two sides.
View attachment 52145
The credencials I got from my local pilgrim association (Canadian) and from Santiago (distributed in Leon) were one sided. So when I framed them I got to see all my stamps. It may be a little less efficient that way, but much better for framing.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
You can actually obtain two sets at the pilgrim's office in Saint Jean. Just explain to them you plan on getting many stamps and need another one. It will only cost you another 2 euros. Or, you can get one at the pilgrim's office and then pick up (for 2 euros) another set of credentials from the tourist office in Saint Jean and they will stamp it for you. It's the same type of official credentials that is available on the forum here. I have gotten both types at Saint Jean before and filled them up because I enjoyed collecting stamps.
You only need one set of credentials, actually and the one you obtain from the pilgrim's office is of really good quality. Thick, card stock paper and they give you a plastic bag to keep it in.
As far as walking to Orrison and then taking a taxi back? I would say not to. Just leave early enough to walk to Roncesvalles and stay there in the event you cannot reserve a bed at Orrison. Personally I do not believe in going backwards when walking the Camino. It's just a philosophy I take to always move forward, but that's just me.

Hi, so in SJPP you can only authenticate 2 credentials max? Or if you foresee that you might fill up even 5 with stamps, and you buy 5 credentials in advance (I did it from Ivar), will it be ok for them to sign? When I was there 3 years ago I only used 1 so it was not a question for me, but I remember they had to sign it. Just wonder if the first credential is full, can I immediately start to use a new one, or each credential should be authenticated/signed/verified by someone?

Hi, so in SJPP you can only authenticate 2 credentials max? Or if you foresee that you might fill up even 5 with stamps, and you buy 5 credentials in advance (I did it from Ivar), will it be ok for them to sign? When I was there 3 years ago I only used 1 so it was not a question for me, but I remember they had to sign it. Just wonder if the first credential is full, can I immediately start to use a new one, or each credential should be authenticated/signed/verified by someone?
There's no reason to think of these as separate credencials. Rather think of the second and subsequent ones as additional pages to your current credencial, which has been endorsed wherever you started. I taped mine together so they formed one continuous sheet on my last Camino, but left them apart when I walked the S:t Olavsleden last year. It's really your choice, but there is no need for further 'authentication' or the like.

I met a German pilgrim in 2016 who was working on his 5th credential. He had walked 7 Caminos and just continues his original credential stamp. He only had his 1 finalized credential from his first walk, he collected stamps.

I returned from the Camino Frances today - walked SJPdP to Santiago at a leisurely pace in 34 days.

I used only one credential, and got 2 stamps most days. When the blank pages were used up, I just continued stamping on the pages with the Camino maps. The pilgrims office in Santiago had no problem with this and I got my Campostela and distance certificate.

I checked at a pilgrims office in the way and they said I could even just stick additional empty pages (paper) to it. Don’t need to do that though.

I’ve a question that is related to the discussion above re. Credencials and stamps etc. I’ve talked about doing the Camino for many years and it now appears that I may be able to start in June 2020. At least that’s the current plan.

For many reasons it will take me several years to complete the Camino (3, 4 or 5). I hope to walk a week or so each year or whenever I’m able! The plan is to continue each year and begin from where I finished the previous one. From the thread above I know I can have more than one credential and if necessary add blank pages as an overflow. My question is whether I can record each year in a separate Credential and hand in the 3 or 4 Credencial (all dated and stamped) when I get to the Catedral de Santiago to receive my Compostela or would my suggestion cause difficulties. The thread above talks of overflowing one Credencial into another. I’m suggesting submitting a series of Credencials, none of them will be complete ! Also, what do I enter on the first page, where there is space to write my Pilgrimage Starting Place? Is this my home town, SJP de P or the first town each year (where the previous one ended)? Reading back these look like very silly questions but I’ve talked about this for so long I can’t believe it’s finally going to happen and I don’t want to mess it up by doing something stupid with the paperwork.

I’ve a question that is related to the discussion above re. Credencials and stamps etc. I’ve talked about doing the Camino for many years and it now appears that I may be able to start in June 2020. At least that’s the current plan.

For many reasons it will take me several years to complete the Camino (3, 4 or 5). I hope to walk a week or so each year or whenever I’m able! The plan is to continue each year and begin from where I finished the previous one. From the thread above I know I can have more than one credential and if necessary add blank pages as an overflow. My question is whether I can record each year in a separate Credential and hand in the 3 or 4 Credencial (all dated and stamped) when I get to the Catedral de Santiago to receive my Compostela or would my suggestion cause difficulties. The thread above talks of overflowing one Credencial into another. I’m suggesting submitting a series of Credencials, none of them will be complete ! Also, what do I enter on the first page, where there is space to write my Pilgrimage Starting Place? Is this my home town, SJP de P or the first town each year (where the previous one ended)? Reading back these look like very silly questions but I’ve talked about this for so long I can’t believe it’s finally going to happen and I don’t want to mess it up by doing something stupid with the paperwork.

Best to have one single credential - collect one stamp per day and simply add a second stamp at the same place when you recommence your camino each year - no problem with overflowing

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

I honestly don’t think you have anything to worry about, if the credentials are complete or not. As long as you keep the final walk outside of the minimum required distance from Santiago - to get the compostela that is all that matters.

Regarding the pilgrimage starting place I believe that if you want SJPdP as your starting point and can show stamps covering the whole journey, even if it is over several trips/years, then the officers at the pilgrim Office will like be more than happy to accomodate your request.

buen camino:)

Last edited:

At the end of each year’s stage, have your credential stamped and dated. When you return have your credential stamped and dated in the same town. This shows that you picked up the trail in the same place. (The pilgrim’s office won’t question if you skipped part of the trail, before Sarria, but if you want the distance certificate you’ll have evidence of the route.)

Just remember to bring all of the credentials with you on the final 100km walk.

I’d put the first starting point info into each credential with ‘book 1, 2, 3, etc’ marked somewhere on the page. So long as it shows a continuous journey in the direction of Santiago, and doesn’t take a degree in accounting to decipher, you should be fine.

put an email address in each of them as well in case you lose them.

Many thanks to all for the advice. If anyone else has any other suggestions I’d appreciate them but based on these replies I think I’m going to go with one initial Credencial marked as beginning in SJPdeP and if/when that’s complete go with a second Credencial etc. I’ll label them up as book #1, #2 etc. as suggested but I don’t think I’ll add loose pages - if a Credencial is going to overflow it may as well be into something more durable. These conversations have been a great help and are starting to make the whole thing more real.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Please excuse me if this has already been mentioned but think ahead a bit. Some people like to display their credentials and other souvenirs on a board. If you would like to do that you may want to show off all your stamps and that means starting on a new credential as soon as you have filled up one side of an older one.

Thanks Rick. I like the idea of only one side stamped for display purposes. We seem to be getting closer to my original suggestion of a separate Credencial for each trip/year and only bringing them all with me for the final 100km dash! Security wise this seems appealing. I'm getting confused again.

€46,-
Thanks Rick. I like the idea of only one side stamped for display purposes. We seem to be getting closer to my original suggestion of a separate Credencial for each trip/year and only bringing them all with me for the final 100km dash! Security wise this seems appealing. I'm getting confused again.
For what it is worth, the credencials I used (from the Canadian Company of Pilgrims and the one issued by the cathedral in SdC and available through this site) both only had spots for stamps on one side. The other side had text and maps. As you may have noticed, I had two. I realized we were running out of space and wouldn't make it to Santiago on one credencial when I was in Leon, so I picked up a second one there and started it as soon as the first was finished. Since they were both one-sided (as far as stamps go), I've been able to mount them to display all of my stamps. My son timed it perfectly so that the last stamp at the lighthouse in Finisterre was in the last space on his second credencial.

That's the fastest I've read anyone completing the 500 miles. Did you sleep 🤠

There are people on this forum who has walked CF in fewer days than I did:) I did it in my tempo and I never really felt like I was in a hurry or missed a conversation or the scenery. I was there to walk so I just didn’t spend many hours during the day sitting at a cafe. My longest day was about 50km but generally walked around 8-10 hours every day, and then spend the evenings socialising with other pilgrims. I would probably walk even more next time, but everybody has to do their own camino in their own tempo.

The downside is that as the majority of the pilgrims walks fewer km/miles each day so you rarely meet the same people again and again. The plus-side is that you get to meet a lot of new people every day On the camino :)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
There are people on this forum who has walked CF in fewer days than I did:) I did it in my tempo and I never really felt like
Fewer than 21 days, I'm guessing not many but I'm open to the possibility but find it a little dubious having walked numerous caminos with averaging 25km and finishing with 70km day I would find it challenging to walk from St Jean to Santiago in three weeks. Personally I'd recommend against it but each to their own. I'd also recommend stopping and smellng the coffee particularly the cafe con leche 🤠

Fewer than 21 days, I'm guessing not many but I'm open to the possibility but find it a little dubious having walked numerous caminos with averaging 25km and finishing with 70km day I would find it challenging to walk from St Jean to Santiago in three weeks. Personally I'd recommend against it but each to their own. I'd also recommend stopping and smellng the coffee particularly the cafe con leche 🤠

I drank plenty of cafe com leche:) Probably not many, but I have read a few accounts. If you have walked 70km for one day and with your experience, you could probably easily do 40km On average a day for the whole trip. It is really not that much split over an entire day, and can easily be done without feeling rushed. But it is not a race. I personally just feel more spiritual when walking - So I just walked for more hours every day.

you could probably easily do 40km On average a day for the whole trip
If the route was flat, no pleasant distractions and no rest days and injury free I might make it in 21 days but my instinct and experience would allow 28 days and despite running marathons I would be hsrd pushed to consistently maintain 40km day and would advise anyone reading against it 🤠

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
If the route was flat, no pleasant distractions and no rest days and injury free I might make it in 21 days but my instinct and experience would allow 28 days and despite running marathons I would be hard pushed to consistently maintain 40km day and would advise anyone reading against it 🤠

When was young and stupid, I would rarely walk less than 50km/30mls a day often with full backpacking gear over rough terrain for weeks at a time, and think nothing of it. I also used to cover 15-20mls a day grouse beating in the hills, walk back to the lodge unlike the others then go for a 5- 10ml run. So easily possible and I didn't at the time feel like I was rushing. I probably wouldn't do it now that I'm older and wiser? even if I could.

So easily possible and I didn't at the time feel like I was rushing
I'm not convinced, I'm fitter than most I meet. I don't think age or level of fitness is only indicator. The France's is a test of mind and body, the terrain can be unforgiving if not respected and its very easy to pick up strains, blisters, plantar as it takes some time to find your rhythm. The sleep deprivation, change in diet, welcome distractions and insights from other pilgrims can influence progress as can pack weight and unforseen circumstances. Some cities are worth stopping over for longer to embrace a full cultural Camino experience and the body needs rest at least one day out of every week. To achieve 500 miles or 800 kms its equivalent to walking a marathon every day for 19 days continuous allowing a day either side to transit, settle in and wind down and return home within 21 days. Unlike a road race the Francè is interspersed with various degrees of gradients and terrain. Albergues stops (municipals) are not always spaced consistently every 43 km and the spontaneity of wanting to experience a particular albergue or stay with so called 'camino family' can impact on decision. I'm not saying its not possible but realistically its not 'easy' and arguably uncommon and having walked the Francè twice within a year and I'm nosey and chat to anyone who wants to listen I havn't heard of anyone until now who can complete in such as narrow timeframe. It's definitely an exception and in my experience I wouldn't attempt it or encourage it but its your Camino, your express way 🤠

Last edited:
@Derrybiketours True it would be unusual, and with the heat and hard surface walking it can be more difficult than many mountain walks, but I wouldn't necessarily disbelieve someone who said they had done it in the time that @MhaelK said he had, although I don't think that many others have walked it in that time.

Back to the topic, if extra pages either official or unofficial pages can be added to a credential, does one need an official credential or would a totally homemade one with more space be accepted?

I wouldn't and haven't implied that I disbelief it but with other newbies looking on I think it's valid to create a realistic expectation plus Ops question I believe has been answered as per post #39 but accept its off topic but then that's what usually happens towards end of thread, hence mods close it...🤠

Most read last week in this forum

My name is Henrik and I will be coming down to SJPdP from Sweden on March 26 and start walking on March 27. I don't really have any experience and I'm not the best at planning and I'm a little...
When I hiked the Frances Route this happened. I was hiking in the afternoon just east of Arzua. I was reserved a bed at an albergue in Arzua, so I had already hiked all the way from San Xulien...
I am finalizing my packing list for Frances, and do not want to over pack. (I am 71) I will be starting at SJPdP on April 25th to Roncesvalles and forward. I was hoping on some advise as to...
First marker starting from Albergue Monasterio de la Magdalena in Sarria (113.460 km) Start: 2023.9.29 07:22 Arrival: 2023.9.30 13:18 walking time : 26 hours 47 minutes rest time : 3 hours 8...
A local Navarra website has posted a set of photos showing today's snowfall in the area around Roncesvalles. About 15cm of snow fell this morning surprising pilgrims on the way...
Hi! I’m a first time pilgrim. Is it possible to take a taxi from Astorga to Foncebadon? Thanks, Felicia

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back