• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Credential in Valencia

Jun Meng

The Only Way I know
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Le Puy
Hello pilgrims
I Am in Valencia right now. Went to cathedral and They Don't Have Credential.

Does anyone knows Where can I Get one?

Thanks
Buen Camino

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hello pilgrims

Thanks
Buen Camino

Check out the other threads in this topic for Credential possibilities in Valencia. If nothing found make your own to begin with a simple sheet of paper which you have stamped/signed and dated each day until you locate a place offering Credentials further along the Camino de Levante.

Good luck and Buen camino!

Hello pilgrims

Thanks
Buen Camino
I think it's best to contact Jean-Luc (@JLWV ) from Amigos office in Valencia and I'm sure you'll work something out.
Or contact them directly: http://www.vieiragrino.com/
See the opening hours (Ver Horario) bottom left.

Wish you nice weather on this beautiful Camino!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Check out the other threads in this topic for Credential possibilities in Valenca. If nothing found make your own to begin with a simple sheet of paper which you have stamped/signed and dated each day until you locate a place offering Credentials further along the Camino de Levante.

Good luck and Buen camino!
Hello. Is that possible? I mean Bring a piece of paper? LOL .... Good idea.

I Found the pilgrim office only opens on Wednesday to Friday But I'm leaving on Monday.

Thanks anyway.

I think it's best to contact Jean-Luc (@JLWV ) from Amigos office in Valencia and I'm sure you'll work something out.
Or contact them directly: http://www.vieiragrino.com/
See the opening hours (Ver Horario) bottom left.

Wish you nice weather on this beautiful Camino!
Yes I Found But They Only open from Wednesday to Friday and I'm leaving on Monday.

Thanks. I will figure it out.

Can you email or sms the Pilgrim Office to explain your situation and ask for their assistance?

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Send a PM to @JLWV . Just click on the name/link and then Start Conversation. He was on-line today because I saw his post in the morning.

Hello pilgrims

Thanks
Buen Camino
Hello Dear pilgrims
I Got the credential from a office. The address is carrer de les Avellanas 12. The first room on the left.
Open everyday except holidays and weekend.
Just Let You guys know.

Buen Camino

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Sorry, I just see this thread now.
The office in carrer avellanas, near the cathedral is part of the bishop's offices. They provide credentials but no info about the way.
Next point on Levante where you can get credentials is the Museum in Algemesi.
Buen camino
Jean-Luc

Next point on Levante where you can get credentials is the Museum in Algemesi.
Buen camino
Jean-Luc
Just to add that this museum is across the street from albergue municipal and very convenient. They even called a Police officer to come, unlock the albergue and sign me in. Nice and very welcoming folks :)

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.