• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Credential - Western Australia

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
You might try the Australian Friends of the Camino. http://afotc.org/ Their website isn't fully functional right now, but there's a mail contact and email is on the membership form. You can also join the Confraternity of St James in the UK and/or get a credential at the first albergue on your camino.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hey mate,

Day one of my walk I headed past the pilgrims office in St Jean and picked it up along with the day planner and updates for the way...

I was sweating on this but the pilgrims office has a ton of them and they are more than helpful.

I got mine by following the link for a free credential at the bottom of this website - was sent to Perth no problem and only took a few days... :D

Mine arrived today.
You should have seen the smile on my sick friends face.
Thank you so much.
It was posted on the third of Jan arrived 14th. Was air mail so be patient.
I am in western Australia.
Donation gladly on the way

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.