• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Crosses along the Camino

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I haven't taken so many photos of crosses but here are the crosses I have:
In the Pyrenees
Camino+Frances+2013-Day1-42.jpg

Camino+Frances+2013-Day1-43.jpg

Camino+Frances+2013-Day1-59.jpg

In Roncevalles on the Estela de Camino sculpture
Camino+Frances+2013-Day1-73.jpg

Graveyard outside Viskaret
Camino+Frances+2013-Day2-14.jpg

Entering Estella
Camino+Frances+2013-Day4-16.jpg

Outside Atapuerca
Camino+Frances+2013-Day9-3.jpg

Monasterio de Santa Clara
Camino+Frances+2013-Day11-15.jpg

Camino+Frances+2013-Day11-20.jpg

Going into León
Camino+Frances+2013-Day14-12.jpg

After Santibáñez
Camino+Frances+2013-Day16-1.jpg

Before San Justo de la Vega
Camino+Frances+2013-Day16-5.jpg

Outside Astorga
Camino+Frances+2013-Day16-20.jpg

"Via de Cruzio" before Rabanal del Camino
Camino+Frances+2013-Day16-31.jpg

Foncebadón
Camino+Frances+2013-Day16-36.jpg

Cruz de ferro
Camino+Frances+2013-Day17-8.jpg

Muxía
Camino+Frances+2013-Day27-14.jpg

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Lots of great pictures of crosses Beatrice. Unfortunately I only have 2 photos (one my avatar) from my first Camino in 2010 from SJPP-Finisterre. My harddrive crashed in Dec. 2011 with ALL of my pictures...and no, I didn't have a back-up.

Lots of great pictures of crosses Beatrice. Unfortunately I only have 2 photos (one my avatar) from my first Camino in 2010 from SJPP-Finisterre. My harddrive crashed in Dec. 2011 with ALL of my pictures...and no, I didn't have a back-up.
Thanks and your poor thing, I would die if I lost my precious photos.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
It was right before year's end. We have an expression in English: to begin with a new slate. That is indeed how I began 2011!
On the bright side - just another excuse to go back (as if I needed one;))!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
@BeatriceKarjalainen , Hello! Will please tell me how you were able to put your name on the bottom of your photos. Thanks :confused:

PS: I love all the pictures, I have some of the same shots.

@BeatriceKarjalainen , Hello! Will please tell me how you were able to put your name on the bottom of your photos. Thanks :confused:

PS: I love all the pictures, I have some of the same shots.
I edit My photos i Raw-format in Lightroom and when I export them to Jpg i add the watermark. Adding watermark can be done in several image editing softwares.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Here is one which is on the Via de La Plata on the hill overlooking Salamanca.

P1020213.jpg

A few more…

Attachments

• DSC04863.JPG
    DSC04863.JPG
    244.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC04996.JPG
    DSC04996.JPG
    714.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC05403.JPG
    DSC05403.JPG
    802.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC05937.JPG
    DSC05937.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 6
Freescot - I remember that cross on the way into Salamanca but not the little statue of St. James. If I recall correctly I was too tired to register much by the time I reached that point as my walking companion and I decided to walk all the way to Salamanca from Fuenterroble. We took off the next day to explore Salamanca.

Most read last week in this forum

Last year on my camino I was a bit annoyed when someone back home told me to enjoy my vacation. I bristled. Why did that word annoy me so much? I was on a pilgrimage! Anyway, I'm about to embark...
I'm looking for the best app to use whilst walking on the Camino. Usually I just rely on my Apple watch but I'm leaving that at home, so need an app use that I can pause at rest stops etc...
Everyone talks about the wonderful café con leche, but what if tea is more to your liking? Can you even get tea along the Camino (Frances)? I don’t drink coffee but my morning cup of tea is...
Hey all. I haven't been on the forum for quite sometime (years probably). I walked the Camino Frances in 2016 and to say it was life changing for me is an understatement. On day 3, at the café at...
I am just back from a few weeks on the Via the la Plata. Since 2015 I have been nearly every year in Spain walking caminoroutes I loved the café con leches. This year I did not like them as much...
When you stop at a bar for a beer, wine, coffee or bite to eat, and sit at a table, is it expected that you will return your dirty dishes up to the bar before you leave? I alway do, as it seems...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back