• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Crossing over from Inglés to Finisterre

MarieLauFlorin

Time of past OR future Camino
See list below
I got this question on my camino blog: Is it possible to cross over from Camino Inglés to Camino Finisterre bestween Sigueiro and Negreira? Has anyone here tried that? I know there are no signs for this route, but I would like to hear if anyone have walked it anyway? The idea of crossing over is to 'save' the experience of arriving in Santiago to when you return from the coast.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I got this question on my camino blog: Is it possible to cross over from Camino Inglés to Camino Finisterre bestween Sigueiro and Negreira? Has anyone here tried that? I know there are no signs for this route, but I would like to hear if anyone have walked it anyway? The idea of crossing over is to 'save' the experience of arriving in Santiago to when you return from the coast.
Haven't walked my self but others have (at least biked a bit of a detour route~40 km that do look lovely) if you are merely looking for "is it possible" rather than "was it nice":
https://es.wikiloc.com/rutas-ciclis...bembibre-negreira-portomouro-sigueiro-7459640 showing a loop giving 2 options. The person who added the route has a lot of routes on Wikiloc and might answer questions if contacted. But with a wikiloc they can have a GPS route to follow and don't have to walk on the road.

But I hope someone can give you a personal answer. I don't know what the pilgrim's office will say if you come on such as short camino and then deviates. You have walked the distance and you started in an approved starting point but that might also be a thing to examine before if they want the compostela.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I'm sorry, but this site doesn't allow .kml attachments, but I can mail it to you if you like.

Hi Beatrice and André. Thanks for wonderful and very useful input. Looke reallu doable. André, I would be very happy to receive the file on my mail marielau@florin.dk. Thank you so much both.

Hi Beatrice and André. Thanks for wonderful and very useful input. Looke reallu doable. André, I would be very happy to receive the file on my mail marielau@florin.dk. Thank you so much both.
Hi Marie,
The mods will telln you to remove your email address from public view and send it as a PM instead. Happy walking!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

So, I managed to lose my lovely Tilley hat. Left behind I think, in a shop in Cambre. Going back for it not an option as the place is closed today, Sunday. Am I destined to arrive in Santiago...
Beautiful walking weather on the Camino Ingles today

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back