• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Current Covid impacts on the Camino?? Input from current walkers appreciated!

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjack2222

Time of past OR future Camino
August 2017
Hello all! So I have all the information I need on the current health/travel restrictions and info in Spain and France that I need. I'm also living in Spain at the moment and have seen that most of the regions are moving out of their covid restrictions if they haven't fully already. That being said, I'm wondering what lingering effects (apart from covid itself) you are seeing on the trail? Are there fewere albergues/bars/etc. open than in the past? My biggest question is about lodging, my last Camino I did not book ahead (save for Santiago and SJPP), I just checked around town until I found a place, and I'd like to do the same when I start walking in June, however if there are fewere albergues open overall I might have to make some adjustments. Thank you all!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Fewer bars open, otherwise as normal. No bed race: plenty albergues open, and no stress. I am in Astorga tomorrow.
Alex,
Glad to read that now there is no stress; may it stay that way for the next half of your camino.
Here is one memory of eager help which de-stressed my way towards Astorga in March 2009.

Stay safe and Carpe diem.

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Covid is still around, people are still getting it and still have to isolate until they test negative. This has had an impact on albergue staffing, especially in places staffed by volunteers. Some places are operating with half the usual help, as a large percentage of hospitaleros are "of a certain age" and taking precautions to guard their helath -- like not volunteering to serve a gang of strangers!
Be kind to your hospitalero. He/she is probably running hard these days. If you see a mess, don't wait for someone else to clear it up. Lend a hand!

It depends on where you’re at with the walking bubbles. There are places where I’ve seen people struggle to find a bed. I read here on the forum yesterday that there were people without beds in Reliegos recently. Other places where it’s no trouble at all. In June I would expect it to be busier.

Hello all! So I have all the information I need on the current health/travel restrictions and info in Spain and France that I need. I'm also living in Spain at the moment and have seen that most of the regions are moving out of their covid restrictions if they haven't fully already. That being said, I'm wondering what lingering effects (apart from covid itself) you are seeing on the trail? Are there fewere albergues/bars/etc. open than in the past? My biggest question is about lodging, my last Camino I did not book ahead (save for Santiago and SJPP), I just checked around town until I found a place, and I'd like to do the same when I start walking in June, however if there are fewere albergues open overall I might have to make some adjustments. Thank you all!
I am currently in Villafranca de Bierzo and every village and town I been through which has an alberque has a sign to say they are open.
Because of this I do not know how many will do a camino in the summer months but I expect it will be busy now restrictions have been lifted .

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
SpTH Document. I arrived in Madrid on 20 April after passing through three major airports (IAD, CDG and MAD) where no one inquired about my QR code! And I had agonized for weeks about filling it out correctly, getting the QR code issued and having it accepted at the port of entry. What happened? Did I somehow slip through the net? Or has this entry requirement been discontinued??

SpTH Document. I arrived in Madrid on 20 April after passing through three major airports (IAD, CDG and MAD) where no one inquired about my QR code! And I had agonized for weeks about filling it out correctly, getting the QR code issued and having it accepted at the port of entry. What happened? Did I somehow slip through the net? Or has this entry requirement been discontinued??
My SpTH was thoroughly scrutinized 3April landing in Santiago

Here on the VDLP masks are no longer obligatory but we wear them in supermarkets. I usually check in bars and very few wear them. In the street in Seville it was packed and more wearing them. We always have one handy. Many pilgrims here and mainly we are reserving ahead. All of us ‘ senior’ pilgrims want Private rooms so they are mainly completo. I feel sorry for the ones who don’t book and get turned away. Covid not apparent here.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Here on the VDLP masks are no longer obligatory but we wear them in supermarkets. I usually check in bars and very few wear them. In the street in Seville it was packed and more wearing them. We always have one handy. Many pilgrims here and mainly we are reserving ahead. All of us ‘ senior’ pilgrims want Private rooms so they are mainly completo. I feel sorry for the ones who don’t book and get turned away. Covid not apparent here.
Camino07: You say that you "feel sorry for the ones who don't book and get turned away". Are you seeing this often? Is the VdlP so busy that albergues are full, or you talking about private rooms only? We are planning to leave Seville next week and are trying to determine whether to book ahead. Thanks!

Most likely because you came through CDG and entered MAD from within the EU.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
I came into MAD four days ago from Belgium, and they were doing random checks of vaccination documents, even among flights from within EU. You roll the dice, you take your chances.
Okay. I am here. Now hoping I can get back out next week.

Fewer bars open, otherwise as normal. No bed race: plenty albergues open, and no stress. I am in Astorga tomorrow.
How about the blankets in albergues? Are there blankets, or do I have to carry one with me? Few years ago there were blankets in every albergues 🙂Byen Camino!

How about the plankets in albergues? Are there plankets, or do I have to carry one with me? Few years ago there were plankets in every albergues 🙂Byen Camino!
Some had blankets, some didn’t—I stayed in private Albergues, not Municipals. Pulled out my down blanket in a couple private rooms as well—this was between 7 April-20 April

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
My SPTH was scrutinised at BCN a week ago. Masks are obligatory on public transport. There was a surge of pilgrims from SJPP to Roncesvalles, where 300 pilgrims were checked in (by one person!) and then they were turning people away. I have booked accommodation for 2 weeks, as I prefer a private room. Zubiri and Larrasoana albergues were turning away late arrivals, so I heard.

Why would that matter to the Spanish authorities?
Because they might be only checking flights coming from outside the EU. They may not be checking fights from within the EU. Or they may be just "spot checking" those flights. Just like flying to New York and then to Utah from Europe - they would check that you meet the requirements to enter the US in New York. For Utah - you would be coming from a domestic flight and not an international flight so no one would check to see if the Europeans or other non-US citizens met the requirements to enter the US in Utah. Yes - I realize that France and Spain are 2 different countries - but they are both EU countries participating in the Schengen agreement rules. Now - if the plane had gone through London or a non-Schengen country - they would have checked.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Lovely to get your update @camino07

Hoping the weather dries up a bit and you don’t have mud to contend with?
In a few days I’ll be on the last section of the Levante - walking into Zamora (another Covid ‘finish off’.

Enjoy the beautiful spring along the Vdlp. ❤️❤️❤️

My biggest question is about lodging
I am in Estella and I have seen some signs of a bed race. Talked to a chap today (Saturday) who had reached Pamplona and couldn't get a bed. He ended up in Puente la Reina after walking a total of 40 kilometres.
I have started booking ahead, and have found that many places are full a day or two ahead.
However, most people are not having a problem. I might be in the middle of a bubble.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
My SpTH was thoroughly scrutinized 3April landing in Santiago
Checking is so variable, by country, by region, by carrier, by operative!! I landed at the same airport twice about five days apart and the experiences were totally different! I would imagine that checks are gradually reducing as things ease!

Please also be aware that hospitaleros can get Covid, too.
The shortage of volunteer hospitaleros this year means the albergue you've chosen for tonight's stay may suddenly be closed until replacement help can be found, or the hospi isolates/tests negative.
It's happening now, at an albergue near you.
Please, no matter what The Authorities or People Online say, wear a mask while indoors or near other people. The virus is still out there, and it can shut us all down again.

I am currently in Santiago for a few weeks. Face masks are mandatory on the bus, taxi, Cathedral, Pilgrim's Office and Pharmacies. And it is appreciated in smaller spaces. You know, it's a small effort. A few days ago the police were at Pilgrim's Office for 2 Pilgrims who did not want to put on their masks and started a discussion.
Be safe out there 🙏🏻

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
It’s easy to forget about COVID when you are walking every day out in the countryside. In Viana on May Day, crowds were out celebrating in close proximity and forgetting too. However, next day in Longrono many more people were wearing masks in the street and in the supermarket and cathedral. Keep a mask handy as it’s mandatory for public transport or taxi.

Face masks are mandatory on the bus, taxi, Cathedral, Pilgrim's Office and Pharmacies.
Spain-wide, masks are required in public transit and care settings (including pharmacies), but not in other indoor settings, such as a cathedral or office. The majority of visitors and employees are not wearing masks in offices or tourist sites in Madrid or Pamplona. If they are required in Santiago, is this a regional rule for Galicia, or a private rule imposed by the specific property?

Please, no matter what The Authorities or People Online say, wear a mask while indoors or near other people. The virus is still out there,
Yes it is. We are in SW France having walked the Chemin du Piemont in April, finishing in SJPP on 20 April. Today my husband will complete his isolation period having tested positive for Covid 8 days ago. Who knows where he picked it up but timing suggests not on the Chemin - we barely saw anyone 😃 - but likely in SJPP or Bayonne or thé transport in between. We were carrying Rapid Antigen tests with us so could test at first signs of symptoms and made our way to the closest pharmacy as soon as possible where the result was confirmed.

He is fine - and so am I so far testing myself regularly. We are very fortunate as we are in a region we know, with people we know nearby, we speak the language, our plans were easy to adapt, and we were able to arrange a self contained gite in beautiful countryside. We can even walk outside as there is no one around - just birds and squirrels. It may not be that painless for others either logistically or health-wise.

We will continue to wear masks indoors and in crowded places and transport as we’ve been doing. Take care of yourself and others. Things can change quickly 😷

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I am currently in Santiago for a few weeks. Face masks are mandatory on the bus, taxi, Cathedral, Pilgrim's Office and Pharmacies. And it is appreciated in smaller spaces. You know, it's a small effort. A few days ago the police were at Pilgrim's Office for 2 Pilgrims who did not want to put on their masks and started a discussion.
Be safe out there 🙏🏻
What a shame this was necessary. Such an easy thing to do - putting on a mask.

If they are required in Santiago, is this a regional rule for Galicia, or a private rule imposed by the specific property?
Who's rule it is is not important , when they say you have to wear a mask ,when not your not allowed in . It's that simple and when It's busy wear a mask for yourself and others.

Who's rule it is is not important , when they say you have to wear a mask ,when not your not allowed in . It's that simple and when It's busy wear a mask for yourself and others.
I think it would be good to know which properties/ areas have ‘exceptional’ rules. Surely it would help people comply. Anyone have a list? If police are intervening it sounds quite serious?

On a wider note do we keep have to keep having these ‘wear a mask’ threads. I’m sure if someone presented a ‘don’t wear a mask thread! It would get shut down. Surely we have reached a point where people can make their decisions based on rules and personal thought.

I know covid has been the hot story for two years but we could debate similarly ask why there are people taking flights, driving cars, eating meat etc and the damage it may be doing to others. I am guilty of two of those. I don’t drive a car to ‘do my bit’ and I would ask you all to think about this! For many it can be simple! There are plenty of people asking us not to do it!

So why are those telling everyone to wear masks even travelling. A year ago those travelling were getting berated by many on here. Surely if you are so concerned about your fellow person you stay at home? Who sets the threshold?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I think it would be good to know which properties/ areas have ‘exceptional’ rules. Surely it would help people comply. Anyone have a list? If police are intervening it sounds quite serious?
Possibly places with a sign that indicates that masks are required?

Well I'm just trying to find out the whole story. Is there a law requiring the wearing of masks indoors in the region of Galicia? I am in Castile/Leon at the moment and mask-wearing is not too common, maybe 20 percent. Nobody's getting arrested, that's for sure.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Is there a law requiring the wearing of masks indoors in the region of Galicia?
As far as I can tell, no.

Apparently, in Spain, it is the Spanish national government who has the competence for imposing a general or specific obligation to wear masks as a public health measure and they have not ceded this competence to the regional governments, and it is their decree of 19 April 2022 that is in force now.

As one can tell from this thread and others threads, the discussion is now turning to general recommendations and/or personal opinions, and/or common sense and/or being polite, as to whether one must or should wear a face mask in circumstances where it is not required by national, regional or local law. We also face the exciting prospect of watching threads discussing whether the owner or manager of a property in Spain or in Galicia, for example say the Cathedral or the Pilgrims Office to name just potential examples, can oblige visitors to wear a mask while on their premises and whether they could bar them from entry and refuse to provide their services when visitors have put it in their heads that they must resist wearing a face mask and fight for this in their own interest and/or on the behalf of others.

😶

Last edited:
Seeking to know in advance which jurisdiction has or has not imposed which public health rules can help one to visualize the boundaries of the zones where certain rules apply and where they do not apply. That can facilitate risk assessment, decisions about route planning, and preparedness for compliance with the rules. "Jurisiction" could be some level of government, a business, a private family get-together, the insides of someone's car, etc.

Inquiring to know who has imposed some given set of rules should not be interpreted as an indicator of an unwillingness to comply.

For example, there are jurisdictions that permit unlimited speeds on certain highways. That is a form of freedom from regulation, but as I dislike driving at unusually high speeds (safety, cost of fuel, etc.) I choose to avoid those types of highways.

Inquiring to know who has imposed some given set of rules should not be interpreted as an indicator of an unwillingness to comply.
Exactly. It is a legitimate question for information, pure and simple. And especially when you are a visitor in a foreign country, you simply want to know what's what right now. Even more so because of the frequent changes and the differences and great diversity of rules and regulations between countries and (at least in some European countries) between regions.

For example, I was surprised to learn that, in Spain, pharmacies are included in the centros, servicios y establecimientos sanitarios where mask wearing is still required by law. It had not occurred to me that they would be included in the category of hospitals etc. But it's just that: information that is good to know but not a reason for a big debate or exchange of opinions.

Last edited:
Lovely to get your update @camino07

Hoping the weather dries up a bit and you don’t have mud to contend with?
In a few days I’ll be on the last section of the Levante - walking into Zamora (another Covid ‘finish off’.

Enjoy the beautiful spring along the Vdlp. ❤️❤️❤️
Our weather has been wonderful. Annoying having to reserve in advance though. Not enough Albergues and many pilgrims.
Today we heard that Merida Albergue is closed due to Covid. I’m in beautiful Caceres today. How was the Levant?

I’ll just state what I’m seeing. In the smaller towns you will see some smaller business owners not masking, especially if it’s not a busy hour. But that’s not universal. It’s still more common to see the owner/employees masked than not. I can only remember one albergue owner who never donned a mask that I saw. It was in Uterga.

I’ve noticed that people walking into a food establishment no longer mask to the table. But the servers are all still masked.

Stores? Most everyone is still masked from the entry point. Lots of people on the street are still masking.

This goes for big Santiago as well as little Carrion de Los Condes.

I’m not an expert on Spanish culture so this is just an observation and may be biased, but it strikes me as a very American thing to want it all nailed down ahead of time (I’m from the US). In Spain? The vibe feels more like it’s about concern for those around them than for the rules.

Right now this very minute I’m in a bar in a small town. The teen daughter of the bar owner is working the counter. She’s had a mask on the entire time as does her mother, the owner. Teen girl is now talking with her teen friend and has moved the mask to her chin to have a conversation with her friend. When someone walks toward the bar the mask goes back over her face. I’m the only other person in this section of the restaurant so it’s fairly low risk for her to have her mask down. Her friend is a customer drinking something so not masked.

Another anecdote: I was trying to communicate with a bus driver in Santiago (I was still on the sidewalk) and had my mask in my hand because it’s hard to communicate in another language with a mask when I don’t automatically know the right words. Bus driver was uninterested in answering my question at all and only gestured to mask up in a way that suggested “what the hell is wrong with you.” They are VERY serious about masks on public transportation and no one I’ve seen violates this rule. Same with farmacias.

As tempting as it is to want rules nailed down, it’s not like that here. It’s about consideration over personal freedom. And masks are not being dropped at a rapid rate after the Easter rules changed things.

So I will say it again; we are guests in another country and their mind is mostly focused on consideration of neighbor and protection against outbreaks which would be devastating for their businesses. When in Spain, do as the Spanish do. Not what your own particular preference is, or what the technical rule is. We are guests.

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thanks Eve! Good summary….the rules seems very clear to me if you google them? The bus driver is right as that’s the law and employees can set the rules within the organisation so you are seeing that being implemented successfully!

I’m not sure Spain has a different view than USA on laws so cannot comment on that.

Has anyone given you any issues around travelling from the USA to Spain in a pandemic.

Thanks Eve! Good summary….the rules seems very clear to me if you google them? The bus driver is right as that’s the law and employees can set the rules within the organisation so you are seeing that being implemented successfully!

I’m not sure Spain has a different view than USA on laws so cannot comment on that.

Has anyone given you any issues around travelling from the USA to Spain in a pandemic.
I left before a lot of changes were made so I can’t speak to how it is now. I’ll report back if you like, when I’m back in the states, on how it was flying home.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I left before a lot of changes were made so I can’t speak to how it is now. I’ll report back if you like, when I’m back in the states, on how it was flying home.
Thank you! More interested in whether you have experienced any issues I.e from locals for travelling in a pandemic. Maybe the mask helps but obviously not travelling is the ultimate safe approach. I.e the only foolproof way to ensure you are not infecting Spanish people is not to be in Spain!! Not my choice as I am relatively comfortable travelling. I have a friend who is very critical of this (spreading the virus by travelling in a pandemic) but i have only had one person mention it (outside of this forum)!!!I

Have a great camino and safe flight home!

€60,-
You talk to much as I said to you in a pm. before.
When someone tells you before entering some building you have to wear a mask you wear a mask end of discussion.
Maybe you should stay at home and not enter building in first place! That’s real caring behaviour!

Agreed let’s close but please let’s just respect all people’s view! Thank you! No need for agression Peter! . Just presenting an alternative view. Not sure why that is so tough in this environment. No other forum I am on is like this!! Surely we can see the irony of risking travelling to Spain and mitigating by wearing a flimsy mask! Like a drunk driver telling folks to wear a seat belt!

I am triple vaxxed and wear a mask btw but won’t have people with different views bullied and ostracised! Thank you!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Just presenting an alternative view. Not sure why that is so tough in this environment. No other forum I am on is like this!!
For what my perspective is worth - I don’t think it’s tough to present an alternative view. The problem can arise if you have an expectation that others will agree with you or change their minds.

I’ve been in a minority view more than once on the forum - though not on this issue. And it took me a while to detach from the expectation / need that others would agree. Still a work in progress. 🙏

Gosh, I like this forum so much and compared with other fora this one is very decent and courteous. Not in the least thanks to the wonderful volunteering from the moderators. I wonder how they keep up with it. If I were in their shoes I would have thrown my computer out of the window from sheer frustration sometimes!

Anyway, I decided a week ago not to react anymore to any Covidrelated threads. Those who know me here a bit also know about my ideas regarding the subject.

But please people take it up in a pm in the future. The bickering from some here is quite tiring to read.
I started to use the ignore function here on the forum lately.

Buen Camino!

For what my perspective is worth - I don’t think it’s tough to present an alternative view. The problem can arise if you have an expectation that others will agree with you or change their minds.

I’ve been in a minority view more than once on the forum - though not on this issue. And it took me a while to detach from the expectation / need that others would agree. Still a work in progress. 🙏
Great post! Yes I don’t seek to change views. I wear a mask .. it feels like the right thing to do…it’s more the feeling that people are almost bullying folks. Chap came on other day asking advice for non vaxxed folks. I though here we go though, he’s going to get hammered, but it got closed straight away as mods knew what was coming!

Good idea. I’m going to do the same. 🙏
Wise but it not the issue that upsets me (I agree with masks) it’s the treatment of folks that present an alternative view. I just feel compelled to push back!

Gosh, I like this forum so much and compared with other fora this one is very decent and courteous. Not in the least thanks to the wonderful volunteering from the moderators. I wonder how they keep up with it. If I were in their shoes I would have thrown my computer out of the window from sheer frustration sometimes!

Anyway, I decided a week ago not to react anymore to any Covidrelated threads. Those who know me here a bit also know about my ideas regarding the subject.

But please people take it up in a pm in the future. The bickering from some here is quite tiring to read.
I started to use the ignore function here on the forum lately.

Buen Camino!
95% of it is great Sabine and I have hugely benefited and enjoyed. Just could be improved by people being nice, more tolerant and respectful. I do sense a bit of a gang culture though not quite the bloods and crips! Level of knowledge, and helpfulness, is outstanding, and I am happy and proud to be part of it!

Maybe we should all agreed to only talk of covid logistics/rule and no more views on masks/vax.

Peter j am sending you a virtual Handshake. I hope you are having a good time In Santiago and there are no hard feelings!

More interested in whether you have experienced any issues I.e from locals for travelling in a pandemic.
I can't speak to "NOW" on the Camino - but I can speak to last June/July 2021 as I literally arrived in Spain the day Spain opened to Vaccinated US citizens and took a taxi to SJPDP the next day and then the following day I started walking from SJPDP on the day that France opened to Vaccinated US citizens. I can tell you - many people were very happy to see pilgrims starting to arrive in their towns. They were warm and welcoming. I can't tell you how many people exclaimed to me "Your the first American I have seen this year!" (And all the other American's were hearing the same thing lol). They said it with lots of excitement in their voice and facial expressions. There were definitely people who were masked outdoors who would move away as we approached (thus I always made sure to wear my mask for their comfort), but I don't know of anyone in our pilgrim group of people walking the same stages - experiencing any negative behavior towards them for walking during a pandemic. Again - Spain had reopened - and the locals were happy to see business returning. But then again - the number of pilgrims out on the trail were very low and now they are very high - so there may be more wary people. And even when the outdoor masking requirement was lifted - most locals still wore their masks outside. Especially when near crowds. And it sounds like a high percentage of Spanish locals are still wearing masks in many situations. But I will be back on the Camino in just over 3 weeks - so I shall see if locals are still happy to see us as there are now hundreds of pilgrims starting each day in many locations.

I am going out on a limb here, with an opinion. Being a moderator, I am reluctant to say much, but on the other hand I can get the last word on this subject, at least for this thread!

I have to agree to a certain extent with @Chef66. It is true that when we pass judgements on people for their use of masks, we could also pass judgements on their decision to travel at all, and for their vaccination status. On the forum, we have more or less forbidden the judgements on the travel decision, and on the vaccination status. Maybe it is time to drop the mask commentary. I think judgements are necessary - we need to do it when we made individual decisions, and when public policies are determined. But on this forum, we also need to set aside certain discussions in order to be reasonably inclusive - within certain boundaries, of course. (Edit to add: Everyone knows how difficult these discussions are with our real-life families, friends and neighbours. This forum cannot solve those issues.)

People are getting very caught up in telling others the obvious, and providing each other with moral support for good behaviour. But that can sometimes drift into moral superiority over what might be bad behaviour.

Anybody who travels during a pandemic KNOWs that they should take masks, and wear them as required and appropriate. If they don't know that, or choose not to respect local practices, then they are being willfully inconsiderate. There is no point in saying over and over that people should wear masks when required and when appropriate. It is like posting new threads lecturing people not to throw trash on the Camino.
Maybe we should all agreed to only talk of covid logistics/rule and no more views on masks/vax.
That is something that we moderators have tried to do - limit discussion to logistics, requirements, and current status on the Camino. Let's keep trying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.