Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Current Weather conditions on the Primitivo????

jpflavin1

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino 2024 unknown starting 4/1 from somewhere.
I will be starting the Primitivo on April 13/14th. Can anyone provide me with a weather update for this route?

Thanks for any assistance.

Ultreya,
Joe

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Solo te puedo decir que llevamos tres meses casi seguidos de lluvia y que todavía el viernes pasado nevó en Tineo. Parece ser que a mediados de mes mejorará el tiempo, pero para eso aun queda una semana por lo que no me atrevo a decirte que tiempo tendrás.

I can only say that we almost followed three months of rain and still snowed last Friday in Tineo. It seems that mid-month will improve over time, but that there is still one week so I dare not tell you that time you will have.

Joe, I don't know what the weather turned out to be for you, but I started from Oviedo a week later and we had all kinds of weather! A number of days of perfect sun, snow, rain, and in between. Below are photos of Hospital de Montouto on April 27 and then leaving O Cadavo on the 28th. Really, the snow was magical.

Wish I were still there!
Martha

Attachments

• 2013-04-27 09.44.54_1 try2.jpg
    2013-04-27 09.44.54_1 try2.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 511
  • DSCN2029 crop1.jpg
    DSCN2029 crop1.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 509
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Rain, hail, +4..+14
It was on 17 of May near As Seixas but I'm quite sure that now it's not much different..

Attachments

• DSC00866_M.jpg
    DSC00866_M.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 340

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.