• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Cycle Shops in Santiago

bikerroy

HI
I am planning to start the Camino de Santiago in 2 weeks time using my own bike. The problem I have is trying to find a bike box for the return journey home (for the trains and planes).
Does anybody have contact details please of a bike shop in Santiago where I may be able to oreder two carboard boxes

Kind Regards

Roy

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Roy,

I have two suggestions. There may be more options, if so I hope people will post them here.

1) Tour'n'Ride is a company located in new town. 5 minute walk from old town. They rent out bikes to pilgrims, ship the bike to your starting point then the pilgrims bikes it back to Santiago. They probably have boxes to sell you, or can give you some info on where to get them. I have talked to one of the guys that work here and I know he speaks english quite well.

Tour'n'Ride S.C.
Calle General Pardiñas, nº15 Bajo 8 (Galerias Bankinter)
Santiago de Compostela
Teléfono: 981.936.616 Fax: 981.937.539
MĂłvil: 687.887.521

info@tournride.com
http://www.tournride.com/english/index.php

2) Mailboxes ETC.
As you may know, from Mailboxes ETC. you can mail anything home (with UPS). They have boxes in all shapes and forms. I know they ship bikes, so you can probably buy your box here. I have also talked to the owners here, good people.

These guys are also located 5-10 minutes from old town, in new town. Walk from old town towards the train station, "Santiago de Guayaquil" is one of the streets on your left.

Mail Boxes Etc. A Coruña
Santiago de Guayaquil, 5
15702 Santiago de Compostela
Tel.: 981-938595

mbe127@adabel.net
http://www.mbe.es/franchise.php?c=SPMBE0127

I hope this helps,
Ivar

Most read last week in this forum

Ivan. I believe I can rent two bikes through you between Burgos and Leon. Can you let me know if this is possible? I plan to arrive in Burgos on 11 May and start cycling the next day. Thanks
Plan to cycle between Burgos and Leon over three or four days. Are there any interesting detours between these two cities that would take up a 4th day?

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back