A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Cycling Paris-Vezelay, SJPD -Burgos then Camino Levante backwards to Valencia-Albacete-Zamora to join Camino VDLP, Santiago-Camino Madrid backwards.

Santiago Photo Book

Ingrid T

Camino(s) past & future
2014 Frances, Portugues (2016), Del Norte, Portugues, VDLP Sept 2018,Paris, Arles,Madrid (2019)
Hi, I am a kiwi coming over to start my camino from Paris starting on 29th August 2019. As you can tell I am incorporating a few camino's in one hit. I have 5 1/2 weeks to ride. Are there any other cycle Pilgrims riding these parts during this time. I am a fairly fit cyclist so my riding will be 100km plus daily. I am meeting up with a few other kiwi cyclists in Puebla de Sanabrea for a few days Sept 22-23, then if time allows I will head up to Santiago and then bike back down to do the Camino Madrid backwards as this is where I fly out from. Does anyone know of any good cycle shops in Madrid who will pack up my bike ready to take home on the return flight?? Aslo any advice on Paris route re accomodation would be a great help. Buen camino.....

Galloglaigh

Camino(s) past & future
Member of the Lycra tribe.
CF (2017/8), VF (2018/9), CP (2020)
Bit of a sideways look at this one. There are bike boxes at the Correos office just down from the cathedral in SdC. Ask there when you get there. They packed mine for return last year and were equipped for quite a few returns. If you don't get to SdC then ask at Correos anyway.

If you ever do the Francigena, there is one close to the Coliseum in Rome.

Ingrid T

Camino(s) past & future
2014 Frances, Portugues (2016), Del Norte, Portugues, VDLP Sept 2018,Paris, Arles,Madrid (2019)
Thanks Galloglaigh, I know that Velicipedo in SdC packs the bike up as I used him last year, but since Im flying out of Madrid just thought someone might know of a bike shop. However I never thought to use Correos so will keep that in mind. Thanks so much...

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 44 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 165 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 268 24.5%