• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Da-Dah! Blog completed!

Bridget and Peter

Time of past OR future Camino
Home to Reims 2007
Reims to Limoges 2008
Camino Ingles 2009
Limoges to Gernica 2009
Gernica to San Vicente de la Barquera 2010
San Vicente to La Isla 2012
La Isla to Santiago Sept/Oct 2014
Our Camino Ingles, March 2009, blog is ready to go!

Lots of pics, a few spelling mistakes and typos I expect but my copy editor is having a Saturday afternoon snooze and I don't like to wake him.

http://buchaneers7.wordpress.com/2009/03/

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Bridget and Peter,

I had a lovely Saturday morning over a cup of tea following your walk and peeking in on your family's wedding- it was all wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us.

John

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I've just this minute been having a look at it too. Wonderful photos - and a great read. Congratulations!

Thanks for all your work on the blog Bridget. Your photos really bring the route to life for the rest of us. And how appropriate that you walked to Santiago via the "Camino Ingles".
Margaret

enjoyed the blog,brought back good memories and maybe shown me some I missed,thanks
so when you've learnt how to tie your shoelaces whats next?
Ian and Rosie

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.