Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Casa Ivar Pin
Custom hard enamel pin badge with silver coloured locking pin. Size: 30 mm.

Daily Backpack transport Lisbon to Porto

Lizremedy

Year of past OR future Camino
Cycle (2020)
1.Are there any companies doing day to day backpack transport on the Portuguese route between Lisbon and Porto?
Tuitrans only start from Porto. Correos only in Spain. Who do I use the first 388km from Lisbon. We are cycling so need bags transported daily.
2. Who csn transport cases from Lisbon direct to Santiago? Our bike flying bags need to get to Santiago. Thanks

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Leap of faith

Frances(2012), Frances(2017), Frances (June 2018)
I will have a similar need in this coming May. Any advise on sending luggage from Lisbon to Santiago would be greatly appreciated.

lt56ny

Veteran Member
CF(2012) Le Puy/CF (2015) Portugues (2017) Norte (2018) CF (2019) VDLP?
When I walked in 2016 I do remember that people used bag transport. I am sure if you search the CP forum you will find information and I am sure if you google it you will find lots of information too.

Lizremedy

Cycle (2020)
When I walked in 2016 I do remember that people used bag transport. I am sure if you search the CP forum you will find information and I am sure if you google it you will find lots of information too.
Thanks I have looked extensively with no luck, hence asking here. I do find searching the forums quite confusing. But will pursue via Google

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

lt56ny

Veteran Member
CF(2012) Le Puy/CF (2015) Portugues (2017) Norte (2018) CF (2019) VDLP?
I walked in Sept 2017 and did not see any sign of pack transport from Lisbon to Porto section. I did not see too many pilgrims neither.
It may not be as prevalent as CF but I do remember seeing people leaving their packs for pick up before Porto. I am sure of that.

Loly

Camino Portugues,
In September 2018 there were no possibility of sending the luggage. I talked to a hostess and she told me that the only way is to sending it by a taxi. Quite an expensive option.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads