• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Danger for pilgrims walking between Roncesvalles & Zubiri

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances & Camino Portuguese
Heads up: River between Roncesvalles & Zubiri is flooding and many had accidents today. I know of one lady who fell in and was bruised and shaken(had to get taxi to Pamplona) An Asian Man who was hurt when he tumbled in head first when he tried to help her. An Italian man who really hurt his knee when he slipped off one of the submerged stones steps. A Belfast writer took a fall in also and had to be brought back to Burguette. Very dangerous. Please be aware.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Was it the river just before Bizkarreta?
Isn't there also a road bridge just to the left? No need to cross on those big stepping posts.....

b7YrLu.jpg

Last edited:
I’m guessing if the stone steps are submerged they can’t see them, and the bridge as well is possibly submerged

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I’m guessing if the stone steps are submerged they can’t see them, and the bridge as well is possibly submerged
No, the road and the bridge is much higher and safer than the path with the stepping stones but I don't think I noticed it at the time that it was so easy to switch over to the road at this location. It was only now when @Robo mentioned it and I had a look in Google Earth that I realised this. I guess when you are not familiar with the location and don't have a map you just follow the path and try to use the stepping stones ...

I walked twice and I do not remember those steps. Why don't I remember those steps?
You probably didn't have to use them because there was not enough water in the stream at the time. When we walked it, the stream had flooded the path a bit but not much. Below is what the location looks like (purple arrow marks the steps); you can see that the path with the steps is much lower than the road and you can go left or right.

Steps.jpg

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
This pilgrim blogger - https://caminojen.com/2018/04/08/day-4-slip-sliding-away/ - describes a similar situation after Biskarret yesterday 8 April 2018 (the one discussed above is before Biskarret). I don't remember this particular spot but the solution is the same, according to the blogger: look around and take the option of by-passing it by walking on the road instead of trying to cross the stream that is carrying too much water due to recent heavy and continuous rainfalls; without the risk of slipping on the wet stones and getting really wet or even hurting yourself.

After Biskarret on 8 April 2018:
img_0413-1.jpg

Before Biskarret on 7 April 2018:
img_0400.jpg

Last edited:
True!
I guess sometimes you just have to forget that a computer will do everything for you and use some common sense ;)

Don't recall the one in the post above.

But Not sure how you could miss the road bridge in this case (the Pre Biskerreta one) . It's about 10 metres away in plain view :rolleyes:

I used the road bridge instead of the stepping pillars as I had bad feet.

Perhaps the OP was referring to another river? I can't image anyone crossing that in a torrent with the road bridge in plain sight next to it....

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I walked twice and I do not remember those steps. Why don't I remember those steps? o_O Be safe everyone!

I remember these steps!! It was early September and it was hot and everyone was sitting with their feet in the cool rushing water and I remember thinking they shouldn't be doing it because it would likely soften their feet and make them prone to blisters. What a Debbie Downer I am!! Lol

The stepping stones shown after Vizkarret look like they are only half done. It also looks like this is an intermittent stream. The one pic shows when it is completely dry.

The main crossing that is being discussed here, before Bizkarret, is crossing the Rio Erro. This one runs all the time, even in the hottest days of Summer. At that time, there is a slot under the concrete pad that allows all to walk across with no danger or contact with the water.

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The stepping stones shown after Bizkarret look like they are only half done. It also looks like this is an intermittent stream. The one pic shows when it is completely dry.

The main crossing that is being discussed here, before Bizkarret, is crossing the Rio Erro. This one runs all the time, even in the hottest days of Summer. At that time, there is a slot under the concrete pad that allows all to walk across with no danger or contact with the water.

It is not clear from the original post that the ford mentioned was the one before or after Bizkarett

"A Belfast writer took a fall in also and had to be brought back to Burguette" is all the detail mentioned.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
These are very short mountain streams and they are not fed by snowfields so this kind of minor flooding is short-lived.
It was probably dry when I went through.

In September 2013, I remember another set of steps like this further on down the way....pretty far from here, many, many kilometers. I remember some cyclists came along as I was contemplating how to cross when one cycled through the water then down he went from the flow of the water. His ego was bruised more then anything. His buddies and I couldn't help but chuckle. :D To say the least we all walked across the steps.

I was just there two days ago. It is very dangerous and there is a barb wire fence blocking any detour around. We looked in every direction and there were about ten of us. Nothing. We pulled branches and logs from both sides to make a more secure crossing but the kept getting washed away. Also super hard to see and function in blinding wind and rain.

We all made it across amazingly but heard later of quite a few submersions. There are about two other crossings like this before zubiri and two more before Pamplona. We made it to Pamplona today. Lots of water, mud, slippery conditions and very miserable but all is well now that we’ve eaten and had some vino!

I have tried this, passing two froading arroyos on steppingstones in the national park El Berrocal on Via de laPlata. Sceared me most on previous caminos.
This year they closed the park under equal circumstances

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Heads up: River between Roncesvalles & Zubiri is flooding and many had accidents today. I know of one lady who fell in and was bruised and shaken(had to get taxi to Pamplona) An Asian Man who was hurt when he tumbled in head first when he tried to help her. An Italian man who really hurt his knee when he slipped off one of the submerged stones steps. A Belfast writer took a fall in also and had to be brought back to Burguette. Very dangerous. Please be aware.
Hi mauro, I did not need to go back to burgette. Stopped in espinal as it was closer. I dont know who owned all the hands that pulled me out but I will be forever grateful. For one moment I thought I was about to become another cross on the Camino. Took a bus next day to Pamplona where I looked for you. In ziriquigue tonight. Too cold and wet to go any further. But I am fine now and walking again

Was it the river just before Bizkarreta?
Isn't there also a road bridge just to the left? No need to cross on those big stepping posts.....

b7YrLu.jpg
No, it was the river just before espinal. What was left of the ford was submerged and the river had burst its banks around it

I was just there two days ago. It is very dangerous and there is a barb wire fence blocking any detour around. We looked in every direction and there were about ten of us. Nothing. We pulled branches and logs from both sides to make a more secure crossing but the kept getting washed away. Also super hard to see and function in blinding wind and rain.

We all made it across amazingly but heard later of quite a few submersions. There are about two other crossings like this before zubiri and two more before Pamplona. We made it to Pamplona today. Lots of water, mud, slippery conditions and very miserable but all is well now that we’ve eaten and had some vino!
I was one of those submersion. Up to my neck, left leg hooked on something and right leg could not feel bottom. Took three big guys a few attempts to get me out. Very scary

I was one of those submersion. Up to my neck, left leg hooked on something and right leg could not feel bottom. Took three big guys a few attempts to get me out. Very scary

Very glad to hear you're OK @tpmchugh ! - that must have been very scary. Great to hear you're on your way again - buen (drier!) Camino

Wow. Frightening. I'm glad you are okay. May the rest of your journey be free of any further incidents like this. All the best to you.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The algae and moss on the concrete path under the water in September is bad for bikes too. The water wasn't running as fast or as high as these photos, but I still got a wet backside!

The algae and moss on the concrete path under the water in September is bad for bikes too. The water wasn't running as fast or as high as these photos, but I still got a wet backside!
Sorry to read this and glad that it was just a wet backside and not worse! I noticed the green patches in one of the photos, this must be very slippery.

When there’s a lot of rain in a short time and these small mountain streams that are often dry at other times flood the road because the pipe under the road can’t deal with the amount of water or is blocked by twigs and branches the great danger is probably that one doesn’t see anymore where the edge of the road ends and one risks stepping into the void ... never thought about this before .... We were once told that our group must link arms when crossing a river but when we got to the river it did not carry much water at the time and we barely got our ankles wet, it was a big disappointment ...

I was also one of those that was part of the Camino gossip on Sunday. We tried to put some branches down and the concrete pasts were under water. My ninja husband hopped across and I went swimming. Very cold, wet walk to Zubiri! I have recovered and we stayed in a private room that night so I could dry EVERYTHING I owned. Huge negative is the ruined cellphone and having to share my husband’s! How does one figure out how to buy a phone reasonably while walking a Camino?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I was also one of those that was part of the Camino gossip on Sunday. We tried to put some branches down and the concrete pasts were under water. My ninja husband hopped across and I went swimming. Very cold, wet walk to Zubiri! I have recovered and we stayed in a private room that night so I could dry EVERYTHING I owned. Huge negative is the ruined cellphone and having to share my husband’s! How does one figure out how to buy a phone reasonably while walking a Camino?
:eek::eek::eek::eek: Praise the Lord, Camino Angels no doubt!!

Last edited:
Don't give up on the phone. Do you have access to a hairdryer? I have heard of that working... Glad there is no lasting human damage to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mauro, I did not need to go back to burgette. Stopped in espinal as it was closer. I dont know who owned all the hands that pulled me out but I will be forever grateful. For one moment I thought I was about to become another cross on the Camino. Took a bus next day to Pamplona where I looked for you. In ziriquigue tonight. Too cold and wet to go any further. But I am fine now and walking again
Dreadful event, but thank God you are alive and well, and walking, and able to tell the tale. You might come across your angels, but their reward is your safe recovery. Animo, and safe onward Camino.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
More danger, th
More danger, the trail out of puente la reina no longer exists. Washed away by river. Authorities have closed the road down to it. Bussed to Estella

More danger, th

More danger, the trail out of puente la reina no longer exists. Washed away by river. Authorities have closed the road down to it. Bussed to Estella

Gosh. I've look on Google earth and can see that the camino path does parallel the Rio Arga. I suppose one could take the N1110 road to Manuru.

According to the news, Navarra has activated for today its "emergency level 1" because of inundations. Quite dramatic photos of masses of water in the rivers such as the Arga in Pamplona and flooding of surrounding areas ...

I don't recall this location but it's in Villava just before you enter Pamplona. Note the sign on the right ...

_Navarraelevasuprea25408940_425c8628.jpg

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I am trekking in reverse from Pamplona to SJPP starting Tuesday. I would appreciate it if this thread stays active with those reporting who are arriving in Pamplona from SJPP. Did anyone come through Zubiri today? I am eager to know what to expect.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
You will ve able to buy a cheap phone in Pamplona, either from Orange or Vodaphone. I bought one in Estella.

I am trekking in reverse from Pamplona to SJPP starting Tuesday. I would appreciate it if this thread stays active with those reporting who are arriving in Pamplona from SJPP. Did anyone come through Zubiri today? I am eager to know what to expect.
Yesterday we came through from Roncesvalles. The road is the best bet. There were multiple places where creeks flooded the trail completely, and a group forded a stream knee deep with varying degrees of success. Terrible conditions, but will improve if the rain stops.

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
You probably didn't have to use them because there was not enough water in the stream at the time. When we walked it, the stream had flooded the path a bit but not much. Below is what the location looks like (purple arrow marks the steps); you can see that the path with the steps is much lower than the road and you can go left or right.

View attachment 41003
great map, will look out for this. thanks

No, the road and the bridge is much higher and safer than the path with the stepping stones but I don't think I noticed it at the time that it was so easy to switch over to the road at this location. It was only now when @Robo mentioned it and I had a look in Google Earth that I realised this. I guess when you are not familiar with the location and don't have a map you just follow the path and try to use the stepping stones ...
I do not remember noticing the road bridge when I passed that way in September. Like you said, I just followed the path and used the stepping stones but they were dry and quite safe at the time.

View attachment 41003
Wow, how amazing! I walked this path four times and always walked across the stone blocks.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
This pilgrim blogger - https://caminojen.com/2018/04/08/day-4-slip-sliding-away/ - describes a similar situation after Biskarret yesterday 8 April 2018 (the one discussed above is before Biskarret). I don't remember this particular spot but the solution is the same, according to the blogger: look around and take the option of by-passing it by walking on the road instead of trying to cross the stream that is carrying too much water due to recent heavy and continuous rainfalls; without the risk of slipping on the wet stones and getting really wet or even hurting yourself. After Biskarret on 8 April 2018:
img_0413-1.jpg
Before Biskarret on 7 April 2018:
img_0400.jpg
No, it was the river just before espinal. What was left of the ford was submerged and the river had burst its banks around it

Hi Terry! It’s Jen, the American in Villamayor de Montjardin. Looks like we’re both a bit famous in this thread.

Last edited:
I’m the blogger with the two pics before and after Bizkarret. As far as I know, no one this week fell in at those two places (there are bridges right next to them). I happened to be one day ahead of the truly monstrous flooding where everyone fell in between Roncesvalles and Espinal, including Terry above and a kind elderly woman from Dorset who went fully submerged and then was put in a taxi to Zubiri — had dinner with her Sunday night and heard her story directly. By some miracle, I was exactly one day ahead of the flooded creeks before Espinal, the washed out path after Zubiri (it’s what convinced me to stay in Z instead of pushing on, though I found out later that another Camino friend waded through up to her hips), the flooding in Pamplona I’m seeing above, and the flooding between Puenta de la Reina and Mañeru (which I heard about from Camino friends who were right behind me). Lucky streak, don’t leave me now! Though I suddenly have tons of blisters today for the first time on this Camino and I’m already to Sansol. I was probably getting too confident.

Someone stopped me today before Los Arcos and asked if I was “the blogger.” I was so shocked she recognized me, but she mentioned this forum. Now it makes sense; I had no idea my Bizkarret-Zubiri-Pamplona-Estella flooding posts were getting so much traction.

Buen Camino and pray for everyone still trying to make it through that flooding behind me. Pray for my blisters, too!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Jen you were very lucky.Buen camino and hope all the peregrinos in that area are ok.

I walked through the algae September 1, 2017 and slipped, twisting my knee. I limped into Zubiri and then all the way to Leon. I should have walked the stepping stones even though the river was only about 2" deep. Darn!!!

I am thinking I should either pack a kayak or one of those flyfisherman thingys that puts a pair of chest waders to a big inner tube. Skates, I need to get a pair of rollerskates so I can make better time on the downhills. Now, add a helium balloon, I can counter the weight of all that stuff.View attachment 41159
Practical Planning - The advanced Course!

Saturday 14th. Have just walked Roncesvalles to Zubiri. The sun has shone all day and track is drying out. The flooded stepping stones just before Biskarette still have water going over them, use the road for 50 metres.
Certain sections between Espinal and Alto de Erro muddy. The descent from Alto de Erro to Zubiri muddy, slippery and quite dangerous in parts. Take care, go with caution. Linda

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Small note to everyone, Bizkarret has a number of accepted spellings, including, "Viscarret, Bizcarret, Bizkarret and Viskarret." The last one, I found in the Brierley Guide. There are actually several in the same village on Google Maps. Strange.

Small note to everyone, Bizkarret has a number of accepted spellings, including, "Viscarret, Bizcarret, Bizkarret and Viskarret." The last one, I found in the Brierley Guide. There are actually several in the same village on Google Maps. Strange.

It’s a mess, oficial name is Bizkarreta-Gerendiain, but known for locals as Gerein

Huge negative is the ruined cellphone ...

The phone might well be salvageable, using readily available (i.e. grocery store) materials and techniques, especially as it appears to have been wetted with only fresh-ish water and not saltwater. Even dunked film cameras and the film inside them can and have been be salvaged successfully if the correct process is performed in a timely manner.

It might be worth your time to Google for technical advice on drying out a wet phone.

Don't postpone this.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Saturday 14th. Have just walked Roncesvalles to Zubiri. The sun has shone all day and track is drying out. The flooded stepping stones just before Biskarette still have water going over them, use the road for 50 metres.
Certain sections between Espinal and Alto de Erro muddy. The descent from Alto de Erro to Zubiri muddy, slippery and quite dangerous in parts. Take care, go with caution. Linda

I haven't used the direct route into Zubiri before. With bad legs I used the alternative road route in 2015. Never again though. (Dangerously close to traffic on hairpins)

So we'll use the direct route in a couple of weeks.

Is it all steep and slippery or just short sections? My partner in crime has even worse legs that me......

I haven't used the direct route into Zubiri before. With bad legs I used the alternative road route in 2015. Never again though. (Dangerously close to traffic on hairpins)

Is it all steep and slippery or just short sections? My partner in crime has even worse legs that me......

Personally, if it is wet, I always dread the last several kilometers down the boulder trail. The rocks are slippery as heck.

Just short sections. It is actually a lovely day's walking. I find the difficult bit is the last section down into Zubriri - it is short but quite steep down a rocky section which, because of my knees, I always find difficult. And as Annie says, in the wet it is worse. I take it slowly, use the hiking sticks, and am OK.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

So glad you survived it!

The slippery part is the last bit. You could take the road from that place where you cross the road at Alto de Erro, (there’s a food cart there) but walk the first part of the trail. It’s a pretty walk.

Sorry to hear about your fall. My phone got wet on a Camino and I bought rice and put the phone in rice in a zip lock for a couple of days.
Reading about the flooding, would it not be better for me to just start walking in Pamplona? Starting around 25 April.

€60,-
In 2016 when we did this section of the walk, the downhill sections to Zuberi and beyond were quite dangerous and there were reports of people having nasty falls then.
We each had a pair of walking poles (Pacer) and even though we had our share of slips and stumbles, the poles prevented falls.
Some only had one pole and while that helped on occasions, it also contributed to a fall on other occasions.
Could one of the reasons for falls be that backpacks alter normal weight distribution, in effect make walkers top heavy? Could this fact make the actual dynamics of recovering from a minor trip or slip much harder if one did not use a pole to stabilise? Could the weight of a backpack increase the likelihood of injury in the event of a fall?
We are of the opinion that walking the Camino using poles improves trip and slip safety significantly.
Of course, people who don't use poles could well argue that scuba diving breathing apparatus will help with high water crossings
Cheers

I dont know who owned all the hands that pulled me out but I will be forever grateful. For one moment I thought I was about to become another cross on the Camino.
More than scary, Tom. So glad you are OK!
Huge negative is the ruined cellphone
Don't give up on the phone.
It's definitely a bummer, but @kirkie's right. I dropped a camera in a stream and it was magically restored after putting it in a bag of (raw!) rice - it acts as a natural desiccant. Maybe this would work for your phone?

Oh, my, such experiences. Stay safe out there, everyone!

The slippery part is the last bit. You could take the road from that place where you cross the road at Alto de Erro, (there’s a food cart there) but walk the first part of the trail. It’s a pretty walk.

That's exactly what I did first time. It was so dangerous with oncoming traffic on hairpin bends I honestly thought the Police were going to stop me. They passed a couple of times. Not fair on the drivers......

Sorry didn't want to hijack this thread........

Last edited:
That's exactly what I did first time. It was so dangerous with oncoming traffic on hairpin bends I honestly thought the Police were going to stop me. They passed a couple of times. Not fair on the drivers......

Sorry didn't want to hijack this thread........

Sounds like my experience on the Portuguese route!

According to the news, Navarra has activated for today its "emergency level 1" because of inundations. Quite dramatic photos of masses of water in the rivers such as the Arga in Pamplona and flooding of surrounding areas ...

I don't recall this location but it's in Villava just before you enter Pamplona. Note the sign on the right ...

Who needs Venice?????

The worst stretch for us was a short but steep downhill part which has been paved with what looks like crazy paving. It is a continuous downhill plane rather than being stepped. That day it was wet and muddy and several pilgrims were making their way down sitting on their backsides. We inched our way down using poles but my feet went from under me and I was only saved by hugging a tree on the edge of the path. We abandoned the paved area and took to the mud verges as being the lesser of two evils.

More than scary, Tom. So glad you are OK!

It's definitely a bummer, but @kirkie's right. I dropped a camera in a stream and it was magically restored after putting it in a bag of (raw!) rice - it acts as a natural desiccant. Maybe this would work for your phone?

Oh, my, such experiences. Stay safe out there, everyone!
We dropped a camera in the water here too. Cooling our feet off in August! We used the little packets from pill bottles that keep moisture out of medicine. Worked great. Next morning camera worked fine after leaving it in a bag with the little packets.

Yes we did the same in june so nice brake after all the walking ,coolling our feet in the water and meet all the peregrinos .

Yes we did the same in june so nice brake after all the walking ,cooling our feet in the water and meet all the peregrinos .
That water felt sooooo good in August but as we got up to walk to the edge and put our shoes on we had a mishap. Just as I said "watch out for the moss" down went my husband, camera and pack.

Walked from Pamplona to Zubiri today. Everything is open and almost totally dry. Bright, sunny day. I do not think anyone will have any more problems from the recent rains.

Wow- the river was just to the edge of this park when I was there the 9th. Had a hard time getting to Trinidad de Arre - a local man walked with us for an hour to show us the way, navigating numerous detours since many of the lower bridges were submerged.

I'm glad you are okay, Terry. That must've been quite a scare. It will make an interesting tale in the next book, though. The silver lining... Stay safe and buen camino!

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

My name is Henrik and I will be coming down to SJPdP from Sweden on March 26 and start walking on March 27. I don't really have any experience and I'm not the best at planning and I'm a little...
When I hiked the Frances Route this happened. I was hiking in the afternoon just east of Arzua. I was reserved a bed at an albergue in Arzua, so I had already hiked all the way from San Xulien...
I'd like some recommendations about where to find the most current and up to date information about albergues that are actually open. I'm currently walking the camino Frances, and I can't even...
I am finalizing my packing list for Frances, and do not want to over pack. (I am 71) I will be starting at SJPdP on April 25th to Roncesvalles and forward. I was hoping on some advise as to...
Today is March 21, 1024 If you’re starting El Francés around this time, be warned that quite a few stretches between Rabanal del Camino and Molinaseca are in pretty bad shape. Lots of mud, and...
First marker starting from Albergue Monasterio de la Magdalena in Sarria (113.460 km) Start: 2023.9.29 07:22 Arrival: 2023.9.30 13:18 walking time : 26 hours 47 minutes rest time : 3 hours 8...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back