• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Day 2 Zubiri

Jo.

Time of past OR future Camino
February 2015
Just started my first Camino yesterday. I read some pieces of advice, tips, dos & donts from this forum before I left. So much information to be found here, which is great, thank you!

So as advised, I went by road to Roncesvalles, via Valcarlos, due to snow. Then again by road to Zubiri.

Staying in an Alburgue that has just opened, which is very nice. Its called Suseia, in Zubiri, listening to the rain lashing down outside!!

Some photos:

IMG_20150222_154925.jpg

IMG_20150222_155320.jpg

IMG_20150222_173858.jpg

IMG_20150222_174038.jpg

IMG_20150222_174117~2~2.jpg

IMG_20150223_103234.jpg

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Wow!! I hope all that clears up for you, doesn't look like a very comfy Way. I'm going to be taking the same route on April 1st. I don't relish the idea of facing what you're in, but if it happens I'll just have to deal with it, won't I. Glad you found a nice place to hunker down. Stay warm & dry! :)

Nice pictures and thank you for sharing them I would have to have a serious reason to stay in Zubiri again. Something like an injury or really horrific weather. For me 3 times was 3 times to many...I will arrange my schedule to just walk through that town this spring.

Just started my first Camino yesterday. I read some pieces of advice, tips, dos & donts from this forum before I left. So much information to be found here, which is great, thank you!

So as advised, I went by road to Roncesvalles, via Valcarlos, due to snow. Then again by road to Zubiri.

Staying in an Alburgue that has just opened, which is very nice. Its called Suseia, in Zubiri, listening to the rain lashing down outside!!

Some photos:

View attachment 16589

View attachment 16590

View attachment 16592

View attachment 16593

View attachment 16594

View attachment 16595
Hy Jo , love the pictures , Hope for you that the weather gets a bit better . I wish you a great walk and a Buen Camino , Peter .

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Jo,
Glad to learn that you are finding the Forum helpful. Your photos bring back memories of other storms. Stay warm and safe.
Ultreia!

MM

Oh my! I am such a wimp when it comes to cold weather. Good for you for tackling the Camino in winter. I'm sure that there is a very different sort of beauty at this time of year but the sound of my own whimpering would detract from it! It must be very difficult to see the trail and wade through that snow. I am going to file these photos in the recesses of my brain, and in when I am inclined to complain about the heat when I return to the camino in August, I will remember the alternative. Safe travels and buen camino!

Some photos:

View attachment 16589

View attachment 16590

View attachment 16592

View attachment 16593

View attachment 16594

View attachment 16595
It's nice to share this, Jo!
I'm longing for Camino so much that I would go on CF even in the winter although I've had my portion of terrible winter conditions during my climbing years. But it's impossible for me to do that because of the work commitments. That's why it would be very nice if you'll post some more :)
Take care and Ultreia!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Lovely photos! Keep safe & Buen Camino. Anne

[...] Suseia, in Zubiri, listening to the rain lashing down outside!!
Beautiful pictures, though I wouldn't want to be the one taking them:cool: Ultreya for the next stretch to Pamplona. A town to enjoy visiting. Don't miss the cathedral. Take care!;)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Nice pictures and thank you for sharing them I would have to have a serious reason to stay in Zubiri again. Something like an injury or really horrific weather. For me 3 times was 3 times to many...I will arrange my schedule to just walk through that town this spring.
Hi Scott,
I'm starting my 1st Camino mid-August 2015 from SJPDP to Santiago. I'm walking solo (female, Age 66 from Kentucky). Had tentatively planned to stop over in Zubiri, but you seem to indicate this town is less than desirable place to stay. Would you mind to expand your reasons.
Thanks,
Millie

Looks like you are on track for Easter on Samtiago???
Buen Camino!!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Wonderful pictures, stay safe. I for one love Zubiri. It looks like there is another 3 days of this storm in the forecast.
I, too, love Zubiri as a town! The private albergue, El Palo de Avellano, is VERY nice and has good food. The only difficulty is the camino descent from the Alto de Erro to Zubiri ; this can be treacherous hell in bad weather such as heavy rain, sleet or snow. Hence from the Alto I descend off camino on the parallel road N135.

I, too, love Zubiri as a town! The private albergue, El Palo de Avellano, is VERY nice and has good food. The only difficulty is the camino descent from the Alto de Erro to Zubiri ; this can be treacherous hell in bad weather such as heavy rain, sleet or snow. Hence from the Alto I descend off camino on the parallel road N135.
This is where we stayed too, great food, lovely staff and warm rooms. Perfect after a very wet day on the way there. We had to walk on the side of the track on the way down as it was practicaly a stream of mud and water. We got a warm welcome when we arrived. Loved it.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
.................I would have to have a serious reason to stay in Zubiri again. Something like an injury or really horrific weather. For me 3 times was 3 times to many...I will arrange my schedule to just walk through that town this spring.

Oohhyy! What a pity! I have 3 wonderful memories of Zubiri.
My very first night on the Camino trail was at the municipal albergue (2003) - what a DUMP ( it resembled a third world prison block ) , but I knew no better and that was the start of a great adventure .......... and I knew it was to avoided should I ever go again ;) ........which it so happens I did.
Snow kept me bound to the road on my next trek to Zubiri. The municipal albergue was closed , the private one was been fumigated ..... but I found a single room at Pension Usoa for €15 (2008). A camino buddy and I cooked an amazing cothido in the fab kitchen. We had the plush living area all to ourselves.
In 2009 after an entire day trudging in soaking rain , I got the old credit card out and stayed at the Hosteria de Zubiri - Wow ........ that will change your mind about Zubiri , what a Quaint Inn , an absolute gem.:)

Gosh what amazing photos! You are certainly having an interesting start to your Camino!! Margaret

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi Jo.
Tomorrow maybe happen to meet along the Camino
I'll be walking from Zizur to Uterga and back home again. Only it's a stroll about.
If you know me - I'm a old man with white hair and beard- I would like to meet you and walk a little together.
Thx and Buen Camino

Only stayed in Palo de Avellano in the summer and I loved it; if I remember correctly they have a large fireplace in the main lounge room, that would be fabulous attraction on a day like today.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I had one of the best nights of my Camino in Zubiri...lovely accommodation...lovely food ...lovely fellow pilgrims....I suppose everyones experiences are unique... Isn't that what makes life great?

I had a young man from the USA approach me in the albergue. He pointed at my pack asking how heavy it was. when I said 6 kilos he very earnestly asked me what should he do to reduce the weight of his as it weighed 18 kilos!!!! After just 2 days it was killing him, quite understandably. Those first days are hard enough without making them nearly impossible. I am glad once I get to Zubiri as by then I have calmed down from the excitement of starting, am getting into my daily routine, and know that I have survived the summit and the two difficult descents! :)

We too, received a warm welcome in Zubiri after the interesting slippery slide down from Roncesvalles (be sure to have your poles with you, as you will need them). We stayed in private rooms just after we crossed the bridge at the entrance to town, with washing facilities so we could wash the mud off our clothes.

As I understand it, Zubiri is a town built to house the workers of an enormous industrial plant which you will pass on the right as you head west out of town (visible on Google Earth). There seemed to be only one bar / restaurant open when we were looking for dinner and it appeared to be a watering hole for the town folk. Having come from Canada where there are very strict laws about minors not being allowed in drinking establishments, it was a novelty to see adults, mothers and fathers, drinking and socializing, with children running around having fun. (We exhausted pilgrims were relegated to an upstairs portion of the establishment - and the food was good.) I think there was also some music playing in the background - the noise level was a bit different from that of the trail :rolleyes: :D but, hey, nothing wrong with folks having a good time. I liked my stay in Zubiri.

Some photos:
]

Thanks Jo, interesting photos.
Be safe.
Buen Camino

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I looks like at home here in Boden, Sweden :)
I do prefer the warm autumns in Spain to that. But I'm so impressed by all of you who do the camino in winter time.

Some photos:

View attachment 16589

View attachment 16590

View attachment 16592

View attachment 16593

View attachment 16594

View attachment 16595
be safe and stay as long as you can..it's no shame in order to be safe and warm. buen camino

Hi Scott,
I'm starting my 1st Camino mid-August 2015 from SJPDP to Santiago. I'm walking solo (female, Age 66 from Kentucky). Had tentatively planned to stop over in Zubiri, but you seem to indicate this town is less than desirable place to stay. Would you mind to expand your reasons.
Thanks,
Millie
Hi, Millie.

My husband and I are also starting the Camino in mid-August and going from SJPDP to Santiago...and perhaps on to Muxia and Finistere. Perhaps we'll meet along the way! :)
Hi Scott,
Thanks,
Millie

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The accent in Spanish is normally on the penultimate syllable, in this case "bi". Unlike French, the Spanish don't elide anything, so every vowel and consonant is spoken. Local pronunciation can change it greatly! Zubiri is in Basque Navarra, so the Basque may play fast and loose with the pronunciation.

In Basque it is close to "Sue Bee."

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a young man from the USA approach me in the albergue. He pointed at my pack asking how heavy it was. when I said 6 kilos he very earnestly asked me what should he do to reduce the weight of his as it weighed 18 kilos!!!! After just 2 days it was killing him, quite understandably. Those first days are hard enough without making them nearly impossible. I am glad once I get to Zubiri as by then I have calmed down from the excitement of starting, am getting into my daily routine, and know that I have survived the summit and the two difficult descents! :)
Must be a US thing, Al(-: my pack is weighing in at about 11.5 kilos right now. I know it needs to be about half that, but it's so hard!

Hi, Millie.

My husband and I are also starting the Camino in mid-August and going from SJPDP to Santiago...and perhaps on to Muxia and Finistere. Perhaps we'll meet along the way! :)
Hey, Donna
Hope we do! I'm starting out from SJPDP August 18 after 2 nights at Beliari, stopping over at Orisson August 19 then forward from there without any particular plans.

The accent in Spanish is normally on the penultimate syllable, in this case "bi". Unlike French, the Spanish don't elide anything, so every vowel and consonant is spoken. Local pronunciation can change it greatly! Zubiri is in Basque Navarra, so the Basque may play fast and loose with the pronunciation.

Cheers

Thanks, Everyone, for your kind encouragement, advice, and suggestions. This forum is so helpful to us newbies! I have learned so much here and enjoy how your personalities shine through your words. I won't give any more concern to staying in Zubiri now.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Yes in normative Spanish every vowel and consonant is spoken, but in reality many native speakers say "toy cansao" instead of "estoy cansado" or "ven pacá" for "ven para acá"
Zubiri comes from Basque Zubi meaning bridge and in Spanish (Spain) the pronunciation is Thoobeeree. In Basque:
Soobeeree (like in American Spanish).

Some photos:

View attachment 16589

View attachment 16590

View attachment 16592

View attachment 16593

View attachment 16594

View attachment 16595
I was thinking of skipping the Roncevalles-Pamplona stage due to a broken knee cap that does not let me go down hill easily. Your pictures of snow and talk of slippery conditions convince me. I will be 71 in June and looking forward to my camino in Europe instead of Asia.

You might also want to search then here on the forum regarding an alternative route getting around the Alto de Perdon as that descend can be pretty nasty also!
Buen Camino! SY
As well as the way down from the Cruz de Ferro.

From the Cruz de Ferro on the CF to El Acebo is no problem. However down from El Acebo to Molinaseca is hell on shale. Very slippery. Walk on the verges of the parallel route LE 142 instead.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Jo.....
One of the best "First" posts we have seen!
I hope you will continue to post as you continue your adventure.
As you can see, it has the interest and attention of many "veteran" forum members.

It would be interesting to see what you and the other Pilgrims are wearing in the snow. The weight of extra clothing should greatly increase your pack weight over the summer Pilgrims who usually only have couple pair of shorts and a very light jacket..if any.

In Spanish and also Basque are spoken all letters -vowels and consonants-.
Phonetically there are only five vowels and always sound the same.
a, sounds like "A" of Alfa.
e, sounds like "E" of Egg.
i, sounds like "I" of It.
o, sounds like "O" of On.
u, sounds like "U" Put.
Zu-bi-ri.
Zu, sounds like "Zu" of Zulu.
Bi, sounds like "Bi" of Bikini.
Ri, sounds like........... One only "R" that is a sound soft. I don't know explain.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
In Spanish and also Basque are spoken all letters -vowels and consonants-.
Phonetically there are only five vowels and always sound the same.
a, sounds like "A" of Alfa.
e, sounds like "E" of Egg.
i, sounds like "I" of It.
o, sounds like "O" of On.
u, sounds like "U" Put.
Zu-bi-ri.
Zu, sounds like "Zu" of Zulu.
Bi, sounds like "Bi" of Bikini.
Ri, sounds like........... One only "R" that is a sound soft. I don't know explain.
I kind of agree on "I", "O" & "U", partly on "E" (as in Egg) but "A" at the beginning of some words in English isn't really the "A" like in Alfa ("aelfa"). Maybe more like "A" in "Adjust". Anyway, it's quite easy to pronounce Barcelona and there is the right "A".
Correct me if I'm wrong, Mikel, 'cause I'm not from Spain ;)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Kinky.
You're right.
I have many problems for explain myself well in English.

Wonderful photos. Your photos confirmed why I loved going in late August early September. I like the warmth of the sun and the flowers, grapes and berries growing all around. I like bumping into and seeing the cows and the horses on the trail and in the fields. I admire the pilgrims that take the snow for their pilgrimage. I would suspect that it is even more challenging.
Zubiri was the only town I had a problem getting into an albergue. My foot problems caused me to move slowly. By the time we got into town from Roncevalles it was 3:30pm and there were no places to stay the night to be found. We had a choice. Either sleep in the street or get a hotel room. Being the wimp that I sometimes can be I chose the hotel. It was the only place that we had an issue with accomodations during our Camino. Let me make it perfectly clear that we stayed 99.5% of the time in albergues, (public and private) during our Camino.
Zubiri is a lovely town. I too prefer it to Larrasoana, but stop in Larrasoana anyway for breakfast or lunch, and help support the town's economy. The town's people will appreciate your help. Buen Camino.

I have just come back from Alicante and when watching the weather reports for the rest of Spain on tv ((snow, rain, high winds, the works!... ) all my thoughts and prayers were for the brave pilgrims who might be walking in these conditions. I was actually hoping there weren't any or that they were sheltering from the worst of the elements.
You are so brave, well done and BUEN CAMINO. Above all, stay safe!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I have just come back from Alicante and when watching the weather reports for the rest of Spain on tv ((snow, rain, high winds, the works!... ) all my thoughts and prayers were for the brave pilgrims who might be walking in these conditions. I was actually hoping there weren't any or that they were sheltering from the worst of the elements.
You are so brave, well done and BUEN CAMINO. Above all, stay safe!
You are a very baaad baaad girl because teasing us with Alicante, domigee ;)

I prefer Zubiri to Larrasoana since last year ;-) But fortunately tastes are different, .....
And so do 95% of other seasoned pilgrims.
At the moment, as I write, places are having pretty awful weather conditions in Spain. Pamplona flooded, Foncebadon not even reachable because of a thick layer of snow from Rabanal. Check Aemet.es for local conditions.:rolleyes:

Thanks for all your kind replies. It was great to meet you too Mikel :)

Zubiri to Pamplona was a tough day. Woke to find it had snowed overnight again. So spent the whole day walking in the snow!! It was wet and a bit cold!!

Some of the path had also washed away up on the left of the river, so had to do a bit of scrambling to get back up onto it as I have only short legs haha.

Thought I'd stop at Villava, but it was closed so had to head on into Pamplona. At this stage I couldn't get my gloves back on as hands were frozen numb and swollen.

But a nice hot shower and a hair drier (!!) and I was back to normal again.

Pamplona to Puente la Reina was also a bit of a damp day. It was great to meet Mikel and he kindly walked back up to the top with me and took some photos.

Lots of people staying in la Reina, as they had started in Pamplona, maybe about 25 of us.

Today was nice. Dry with occasional sun, Yey :) Lovely views also. The wooden arch foot bridge before the last bit into Estella was an experience! The rivers are all flooded and very very swollen. So it was a bit of wading through water at knee height to get across the other side!!

The river in Estella is very swollen. They have hoses pumping water out of some of the buildings.

I am loving every minute of it I have to say though. With more people now, there is also a good bit more craic!!

Clothes wise, as I'm used to cold climates being from Ireland and the fact I get warm while walking I haven't packed that much stuff. Using a 36l pack and still room in it.

If it would be of use to anyone to know, I can list what I brought.

Some photos of the last couple of days:

IMG_20150224_084731.jpg

IMG_20150226_090330.jpg

IMG_20150226_105538.jpg

IMG_20150226_133038.jpg

IMG_20150226_144738.jpg

IMG_20150226_190833.jpg

¡Madre mía! !Qué tiempo!
Hi Jo.
I glad to know you're okay.
Take care and Buen Camino.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thanks for all your kind replies. It was great to meet you too Mikel :)

Zubiri to Pamplona was a tough day. Woke to find it had snowed overnight again. So spent the whole day walking in the snow!! It was wet and a bit cold!!

Some of the path had also washed away up on the left of the river, so had to do a bit of scrambling to get back up onto it as I have only short legs haha.

Thought I'd stop at Villava, but it was closed so had to head on into Pamplona. At this stage I couldn't get my gloves back on as hands were frozen numb and swollen.

But a nice hot shower and a hair drier (!!) and I was back to normal again.

Pamplona to Puente la Reina was also a bit of a damp day. It was great to meet Mikel and he kindly walked back up to the top with me and took some photos.

Lots of people staying in la Reina, as they had started in Pamplona, maybe about 25 of us.

Today was nice. Dry with occasional sun, Yey :) Lovely views also. The wooden arch foot bridge before the last bit into Estella was an experience! The rivers are all flooded and very very swollen. So it was a bit of wading through water at knee height to get across the other side!!

The river in Estella is very swollen. They have hoses pumping water out of some of the buildings.

I am loving every minute of it I have to say though. With more people now, there is also a good bit more craic!!

Clothes wise, as I'm used to cold climates being from Ireland and the fact I get warm while walking I haven't packed that much stuff. Using a 36l pack and still room in it.

Some photos of the last couple of days:

View attachment 16652

View attachment 16653

View attachment 16654

View attachment 16655

View attachment 16656

View attachment 16657
You're a real trooper, Jo!
Take care!!!

Hi Jo,
I have found myself checking this post regularly to see had you checked in and detailed your travels since your last post. I was delighted to see you had when I checked in now. As I read I seen 'Craic' and recognised you must be Irish and had my thoughts confirmed in the next paragraph, I'm a Kerry lady wishing my Camino was starting yesterday and not June!! (Only for a week unfortunately) I am enjoying hearing your updates keep them coming I'm intrigued at how different it must be now versus what it will be like in June, I'd love to be able to do the full camino but probably only feasible with work off season and I don't think I'd be able for the weather your experiencing now, mind over matter though I guess. Wishing you a wonderful camino,
Rita

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Jo, I would love to see your packing list, when you have the chance to post it. A winter camino is on my bucket list, as it sounds to be quite a challenge. Jill

Thanks Jo for taking the time to post your update and photos. Challenging conditions indeed but great that you're enjoying it! Hope things get easier in the next stages.

Buen Camino

Nuala

I would totally agree with you, very unfriendly town, dreadful meal, red wine which had been chilled to within an inch of its life! Never again!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I would totally agree with you, very unfriendly town, dreadful meal, red wine which had been chilled to within an inch of its life! Never again!

And one of the dustiest (is that a word) towns I've ever been in. You couldn't even enjoy a meal outside. Some one else mentioned the public Auberge, awful. But this is only my opinion.

Looking at my 1:50,000 map (a real indulgence!), the N135 looks very twisty; what's the traffic like? We've only walked late summer into autumn and will do so again, when I get my sciatica sorted.

The N135 road down from the Alto de Erro is 'twisty' because it decends in a series of wide switchbacks which are MUCH safer and easier to walk down than the slippery rock/shale/mud on the path itseĺf. There was never much traffic when I walked the road other than pelotons of bicyclists on sunny Sundays.

MM

€46,-
Welcome Jo and Buen Camino!

Looking at my 1:50,000 map (a real indulgence!), the N135 looks very twisty; what's the traffic like? We've only walked late summer into autumn and will do so again, when I get my sciatica sorted.
I can ditto mspath on that. In 2009 I descended to Zubiri on that road due to twisted ankle and my mother descended on the marked Camino. Although the road is longer and I was walking slower than usual, she was in Zubiri merely half an hour before me. Well, she was 63 and a bit overweight at that time :)
If it is for the security I would encourage you to take paved road anytime. Be cautious and walk on the left side of it though.

Starting to wander which camino I did, I stayed in Zubiri at the muni and it was great.
Brilliant bunch of pilgrims there that night; and we seemed to accompany each other across Spain for the rest of the camino.
Stayed in a private hostel in Larrasoanna the camino before and it cost me a weeks worth in albergues

It's all good

Buen Camino everyone

€46,-
Hi Scott,
Thanks,
Millie
You will not be alone and Zubri is okay have stayed there once in 2014 and breakfast in 203. Buen Camino

I stayed in Zubiri last May and saw nothing wrong with it.
We stayed in El Pavo de Avellano which was lovely. It had a garden to sit in and we had a lovely communal meal that night and a really good breakfast the next day.
Some of the people we met stayed in the municipal and said that it wasn't great and a few people who walked on to Larrasoana said that was worse again. (in their opinion)
So we made a good choice.

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
I was reading somewhere that some of us are doing night walks. As a natural born night owl I would love to do such walk too. Of course I can choose stage by myself (CF). But was wondering if any...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back