• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

de Lugo a Ribadeo?

sansebastienne

Time of past OR future Camino
camino del norte
hola peregrinos!
tengo problemas con Alsa y quiero preguntar una ruta.
hay una ruta de Santiago a Ribadeo con una parada en Lugo por la tarde.
pero voy a llegar demasiado tarde al aeropuerto de Santiago y no puedo coger este bus.
Para mi es posible ir a Lugo puntual para acabar el bus en Lugo.
pero si queria ir de Lugo a Ribadeo, me parece que no es posible subirme en Lugo.
tiene alguna idea si es posible de ir en autobús de Lugo a Ribadeo?
no puedo encontrar algo en el internet.
muchas gracias por su ayuda!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The OP is asking about buses to Ribadeo from Lugo.:)
We have travelled from Santiago to Lugo with the bus line Freire, not ALSA, and then from Lugo to Ribadeo we think with Arriva.
Try using this phrase in a search engine:-
Horarios autobus Lugo to Ribadeo

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
forget I wrote anything, I've confused Ribas

Last edited:
Dear pilgrims,
I'm having trouble finding any route from Lugo to Ribadeo.
We'll certainly not make it to the 18:00 bus from Santiago to Ribadeo, as our plane will only just come in at about 17:00.
I found a connection directly from the Santiago airport to Lugo, Freire as Tia Valeria mentioned. Should be possible to catch the Alsa there again, but the Alsa web site won't tell any possible connection from Lugo to Ribadeo.
Does anyone have any experience to get there, avoiding a taxi?
Thanks for any of your ideas & help.
sansebastienne

hola peregrinos!
tengo problemas con Alsa y quiero preguntar una ruta.
hay una ruta de Santiago a Ribadeo con una parada en Lugo por la tarde.
pero voy a llegar demasiado tarde al aeropuerto de Santiago y no puedo coger este bus.
Para mi es posible ir a Lugo puntual para acabar el bus en Lugo.
pero si queria ir de Lugo a Ribadeo, me parece que no es posible subirme en Lugo.
tiene alguna idea si es posible de ir en autobús de Lugo a Ribadeo?
no puedo encontrar algo en el internet.
muchas gracias por su ayuda!

I've no experience of this journey, but Rome2Rio.com shows a few bus options for that route. Just put 'Lugo to Ribadeo' in the search box and see what comes up. Good luck!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Try the Arriva bus website. The ALSA site seems to want you to know where the bus started so you might have to put in Santiago and then check its itinerary. Also it does not work very far in advance.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.