A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Del Norte albergue list

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances May 2016
Camino Del Norte (July/Aug 2018)
Hello,
I will be starting my Camino Del Norte on July 27th. At the start of Camino Frances, I got a list of Albergues from SJPP office. That list very useful. Is there such aa Albergue list available for Camino del Norte?
Since my camino will be in the peak season, little worried about the crowd and availability of accommodation....
thank you all in advance

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Aug-Sept(2016) SJPDP-Finisterre, July-Aug(2017) SJPDP-Muxia-Finisterre, July-Aug(2018) El Norte
Hello,
I will be starting my Camino Del Norte on July 27th. At the start of Camino Frances, I got a list of Albergues from SJPP office. That list very useful. Is there such aa Albergue list available for Camino del Norte?
Since my camino will be in the peak season, little worried about the crowd and availability of accommodation....
thank you all in advance
https://www.gronze.com/camino-norte

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances, VdlP 2016, Fishermans Walk, Sultan's Trail (2017), Portugese and el Norte (2018)
La Isla albergue is closed for repairs, isrela albergue was shut when I went there over a week ago. There is a new private albergue at Priesca.

Advertisment

gypsy9

Or download wise pilgrim Camino Norte App. It is cheap and really useful.
A super basic question...do you need wifi to access the App? I plan to walk this Camino in August and would love the wise pilgrim App
I plan on taking an iphone--just to use the internet when necessary. It is difficult to use as a calling phone due to being blocked etc.

Lucy Keenan

Camino(s) past & future
Northern Route - 2016
Santiago to Finestiere and Muxia - 2017
Frances Route - May 2018
Camino Ingles
I have found best app to be the Buen Camino.
Its brilliant and have used it on 2 caminos.
They are also contactable by email if you have any issues or problems.

Lucy Keenan

Camino(s) past & future
Northern Route - 2016
Frances Route - May 2018
Camino Ingles
If you find any discrepancies in the app while you walk and you have time, it is really worth emailing them to let them know.
Buen camino. You will love the Norte

Lucy Keenan

Camino(s) past & future
Northern Route - 2016
Frances Route - May 2018
Camino Ingles
A super basic question...do you need wifi to access the App? I plan to walk this Camino in August and would love the wise pilgrim App
I plan on taking an iphone--just to use the internet when necessary. It is difficult to use as a calling phone due to being blocked etc.
No you download the app.

florin

Camino(s) past & future
Camino del Norte - starting on July 05
If you want to make reservation to an albergue, how can you? A phone call? Do they speak English or only Spanish?

Camino(s) past & future
Aug-Sept(2016) SJPDP-Finisterre, July-Aug(2017) SJPDP-Muxia-Finisterre, July-Aug(2018) El Norte
If you want to make reservation to an albergue, how can you? A phone call? Do they speak English or only Spanish?
Probably only Spanish. You can ask the hospitalero where you are staying to call and make a reservation for the next night. And lots of albergues can be booked on booking.com. If you use Gronze.com there will be a link to Booking.com if you can book that way.

GobaFunk

Camino(s) past & future
Did French Camino 2016
Did Portugees Camino 2017
This August in Will Walker Camino Del Nord
Hello,
thank you all in advance
Hello there!
I am starting from San Sabastian on 28.7. Yes, that list from Frances was very good, useful. So I'm hoping that we Will get something simular in this way. Camino Portugues didn't have that kind and it was very crowlded. :(

GobaFunk

Camino(s) past & future
Did French Camino 2016
Did Portugees Camino 2017
This August in Will Walker Camino Del Nord
Hello,
thank you all in advance

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances May 2016
Camino Del Norte (July/Aug 2018)
Hello there!
I am starting from San Sabastian on 28.7. Yes, that list from Frances was very good, useful. So I'm hoping that we Will get something simular in this way. Camino Portugues didn't have that kind and it was very crowlded. :(
hello:
all the very best on your camino. Based on the feed back from this forum:
I have down loaded the "Buen Camino" app. It works without wifi.
https://www.gronze.com/camino-norte
The above link has a list too.

All the best

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 29 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 100 15.6%
  • May

Votes: 163 25.5%