• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Dinner in Ferrol

BeatriceKarjalainen

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Finished: See post signature.
Doing: C. Levante
If you come here a day early visit O Camiño do Ingles www.ocaminodoingles.com for dinner at Rua San Francisco 17. I had the best meal on my 29 day long stay here in Spain. It was so good and lovely owner and chef. They shop at the market every day and creates a new menu from what was available. So you might not have exactly what I had but my guess is that it all is lovely. 3 courses and tea for € 30.70. Well spent money. I had the marinated tuna, roast beef with mashed potatoes and their own raspberry ice cream.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Beatrice - sounds good :)
Looks like you are starting on the Ingles tomorrow?
I walked it a couple of weeks' back. In case you didn't know, there's a new municipal albergue in Betanzos (opened in May). It's a nicely renovated building in the heart of the old town. There'll be signs on the way in, but thought you should know now, if you are planning your stages

Thanks. I haven't really planned at all I will walk and stop when I'm tired and there is a place to stay so that info was really good.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The albergue in Betanzos is SPECTACULAR, and since you seeem to enjoy good food, try "El rey del Bacalao", the cloudy ribeiro wine (4 euro a bottle) is gorgeous, and they Bacalao Portugués is something else. Betanzos is a great place!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Beautiful walking weather on the Camino Ingles today
On one of the FB forums, someone asked about detouring to Fragas do Eume, just outside of Pontedeume, and it looks amazing. Since I'm splitting up Ferrol - Pontedeume into two days (taking the...
We lost a set of black Leki trekking poles today between Ferrol and Neda just past the Monastario de San Martino. We sat down for a rest near the top of the hill amidst the houses. The poles were...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.