• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

DIRECT BUS from Bilbao airport to Pamplona

Lydia Gillen

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2007/8/9, 2011 , 2012/13/14. C.F 2015
Camino Portugues 2017,2018,2019
volunteering
I have been told that there is a bus direct from Pamplona bus station to Bilbao airport at 7.30 am. Does anyone know if there are buses throughout the day direct from Bilbao Airport to Pamplona.

Which Company run these buses?

If I could get a direct bus it would mean I could get to Cizur Minor that same evening which would be a help.

Lydia

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Lydia - check out this website:
http://www.autobuseslaunion.com/es/cons ... rarios.asp

It looks as though they all leave from the Bus Station, not from the airport.
Timetable:

Origen Hora Salida Destino Hora Llegada Tarifa Itinerario
BILBO/BILBAO 07:00 PAMPLONA/IRUÑA 09:20 14,15€
BILBO/BILBAO 10:00 PAMPLONA/IRUÑA 12:00 14,15€
BILBO/BILBAO 13:00 PAMPLONA/IRUÑA 15:00 14,15€
BILBO/BILBAO 15:30 PAMPLONA/IRUÑA 17:30 14,15€
BILBO/BILBAO 18:00 PAMPLONA/IRUÑA 20:00 14,15€
BILBO/BILBAO 20:30 PAMPLONA/IRUÑA 22:30 14,15€

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Ground transportation options between the airport and Bilbao are limited to buses, shuttles and taxis. The Bizkaibus line 3247 runs between Bilbao Airport and downtown, leaving every 30 minutes from 06:15 to midnight. Some quality accommodation establishments in the region offer guests courtesy airport transfers; check with your travel agent or directly with your lodgings to see what options are available. Alternatively, there are taxis on standby outside the terminal 24 hours, ready to take passengers to destinations across the region.

Taxis can also be pre-booked. Bilbao city centre is just 12 km / 7 miles from the airport, with the trip taking around 15 minutes. A popular alternative to ground transportation is to rent a car, with the island very easily navigated and boasting some excellent sealed roads.

hi,

i will arrive at Bilbao Airport by 17th of July at 09:20 and will take the Bus Bilbao Aeroporto Loiu to Donostia-San Sebstian which will start from 07:45 every hour and then with Alsa Special Bus at 12:45 to SJPdP arriving at 15:45.
Is this possible because i often read that there is no Bus from the Airport to Donostia ?

Thanks
Thomas

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
Warning for those flying in to France -- there's a strike tomorrow April 25th, which likely will NOT prevent flying in or out of the country on international flights, but is very likely to affect...
Hi everyone! I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for the best summer beaches in Galicia that are easily accessible by car or bus from Santiago de Compostela. Thanks!
A friend due to walk from Sarria to SdC next month is now injured still wants to go along with group walking. Any advice on transport options for him to go from Stage to Stage. All options...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back