Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Distance from Vilarinho to Barcelos

womenpilgrims

Hi everyone!

we will be walking along the Camino Portugues next month, and now that we are collecting more info about the way, we are getting more confused about the distance between Vilarinho And Barcelos. Some guides and web pages say that there are 11-17 kms., other web pages say that there are 28!!!
Can anyone tell us the truth from his/her experience?
How many kms. will we have to walk from Vilarinho to San Pedro de Rates, and from there to Barcelos?

Thanks a lot!

Yolanda, Sofía, Cristina, Amparo

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Most read last week in this forum

Hi Can you recommend on stages from Porto?central Camino From Porto any skipping at the beginning?as I heard it is not so nice Which places is recommended to stay more ?
Hello! I will finish the Norte to Santiago in the summer of 2023 (having diverted to the Primitivo in 2012). I'd like to continue to Lisbon on the "Portuguese" via the costal route. Can anyone...
We just had the most wonderful stay in a ‘Casa Rural’ called Couta Rural, run by Lurdes and her husband, Geral. Lurdes was closed but when we sent an email and then called via WhatsApp, she said...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides