• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ditto

Colza

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning Sarria to Santiago( 2020 )
Hi, this is my first post and I'm in no hurry for a reply as 2020 is the opportunity when walking Sarria to Santiago comes around for me.
Use a sleep apnoea machine when sleeping, which is why the thread title questions the availability of power (and relatively close at hand) in allergies which I would prefer for the communal experience. If not possible I guess I'll investigate pensions or cheap hotels.
Thanks for your reply and gidday to all.
Cheers,
Colza

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Buen Camino! Two small suggestions: 1) No one will bat an eye once you hook up the sleep apnoea machine h-o-w-e-v-e-r we live in the cursed age of...Mobile phones... and the need to recharge the miserable things. Bring along a power strip to allow greater access other pilgrims will thank you.
%D7%9E%D7%A4%D7%A6%D7%9C-%D7%97%D7%A9%D7%9E%D7%9C-%D7%A2%D7%9D-3-%D7%A9%D7%A7%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%9C%D7%9C%D7%90-%D7%9B%D7%91%D7%9C-t3.jpg
2) Clearly mark your machine bright colors and a Red Cross no mistakes needed! It is common Camino practice for any number of early risers to head for the front door at 0530AM stumble-thumping all the way so make sure it is in a secure position before "now I lay my head to sleep"!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I used a CPAP from SJPD to Logrono and had no problems. Occasionally I had to ask others to move so that I was near enough to a socket but when the alternative, in terms of noise to them, of not moving was explained I had remarkably few problems. At Logrono I posted the CPAP to Ivar, primarily because of its weight, and used a small mandibular device. I have since completely stopped using CPAP or mandibular devices and been discharged from the sleep clinic as cured.

Most read last week in this forum

Hola, I was really hoping to walk the Camino again this coming summer but despite all my hopes and planning I am in need of a hip replacement instead, yea! I walked the Frances in 2017 and have...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back