• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

DJI Pocket 2, last minute decision

pepi

Time of past OR future Camino
Last: Sept 2022
next 🤷
Anybody out there with DJI Pocket 2 experience? I am considering a last-minute purchase and would appreciate advice as to what accessories are essential.
I intend to use it in std. mode 2,7K: 2720×1530 with 30 fps along with my iPhone 11 in parallel and make daily automatic cloud-back-ups when in Wi-Fi reach in the evenings. Will assemble the clips after returning back home. Therefore, the (daily) 140 min. battery life on the DJI seems to be adequate (?).

What size of storage is recommended?
Which of these accessories are recommended/necessary on the Camino?

• iPhone clip
  • Mini Control stick
  • Radio microphone transmitter
  • Extra battery
  • Other
Appreciate feedback.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
It’s about biking and droning but Ryan van Duzer´s video covers all the angles (pun intended).

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Anybody out there with DJI Pocket 2 experience? I am considering a last-minute purchase and would appreciate advice as to what accessories are essential.
I intend to use it in std. mode 2,7K: 2720×1530 with 30 fps along with my iPhone 11 in parallel and make daily automatic cloud-back-ups when in Wi-Fi reach in the evenings. Will assemble the clips after returning back home. Therefore, the (daily) 140 min. battery life on the DJI seems to be adequate (?).

What size of storage is recommended?
Which of these accessories are recommended/necessary on the Camino?

• iPhone clip
  • Mini Control stick
  • Radio microphone transmitter
  • Extra battery
  • Other
Appreciate feedback.
Have you considered the Insta360 one x 2. Combined with the 360 selfie pole , it is compact, light, and gives amazing results. Check it out on YouTube to see what can be achieved. It’s not the cheapest option but I will strongly consi for my next Camino. It’s waterproof and does stills and movie. Have a great walk.

I have a Pocket 2
Have you considered the Insta360 one x 2. Combined with the 360 selfie pole , it is compact, light, and gives amazing results. Check it out on YouTube to see what can be achieved. It’s not the cheapest option but I will strongly consi for my next Camino. It’s waterproof and does stills and movie. Have a great walk
I have a Pocket 2 which I love. However, I just purchased the Go 2 and suspect I will be putting my Pocket 2 up for sale soon. I am doing some hiking next week with the Go2 to confirm, but so far it seems very capable. Sure the Pocket 2 can do a few things the Go 2 can't and does offer 4K which the Go 2 does not. However, I normally record in 1080p anyway to keep file size reasonable. The convenience and small size of the Go 2 more than make up for the extra features of the Pocket 2.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I have a Pocket 2

I have a Pocket 2 which I love. However, I just purchased the Go 2 and suspect I will be putting my Pocket 2 up for sale soon. I am doing some hiking next week with the Go2 to confirm, but so far it seems very capable. Sure the Pocket 2 can do a few things the Go 2 can't and does offer 4K which the Go 2 does not. However, I normally record in 1080p anyway to keep file size reasonable. The convenience and small size of the Go 2 more than make up for the extra features of the Pocket 2.
I hiked up Mt. Charleston last week with the Insta360 Go 2 and was very pleased with the ease of use and the quality of the videos. Although I love(d) my Pocket 2, it's hard to think of a situation where I would bring it instead of my Go 2. One of the keys to getting full utility out of the Go 2 is to purchase the magnetic clips/mounts. They're cheap and are key to being able to swap the Go 2 amongst different filming positions to keep your videos interesting.

Most read last week in this forum

Here’s my daily blog of my walk from Lisbon to Santiago with Relive videos. I started on April 17. https://paulscamino.com/
I was lucky enough to chat with Bill Bennett yesterday about his new movie The Way My Way. Bill is the Writer and Director and the movie is a true story of his first Camino in 2013. He's been...
👣 Ever wandered what it is like to take an 11 and 14 year old on the Camino Frances? We can tell you, it is an amazing experience that you will be talking about for time to come! We managed to...
Am doing a vlog on the Plata which I thought I'd share! Started off with three nights in Seville for the Fería de Abril (video 1), and joined by my cousin from Vancouver. Currently on Day 3...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back