• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Do I need to tell ivar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suz Siberia

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances
I have arranged for “send my bag “ to transfer bag from SJPDP to SDC this week. I have addressed the bag to me c/- of ivar as per the instructions - do I need to tell ivar I am sending it or just assume it’s ok ?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hola @Suz Siberia , yes you should tell him its coming (as a courtesy). As long as you have included your email (gmail / hotmail) address on the label he will email you when it arrives. Buen Camino!

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I have arranged for “send my bag “ to transfer bag from SJPDP to SDC this week. I have addressed the bag to me c/- of ivar as per the instructions - do I need to tell ivar I am sending it or just assume it’s ok ?
No worries... you can let me know if you want, email is best ivar@casaivar.com . Once I have received it I will search my e-mail for your name... find your e-mail and reply saying I have received it.

If not, I will keep it until you arrive. :)

Wouldn't it have been just as easy to tell him as to write this post asking if you should tell him? :confused: ;) :)

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Little confused here...why ask us on the forum? Go directly to him and get your answer.

He doesn't bite and is a wonderful person.

By the time you asked others on here you could have already had a reply from Ivar.

I am always puzzled why people ask such questions on here.

Be best to go direct (message/e mail) to him instead of asking people on the board who may not know anyway.

I.e. many times I read on here people asking do I need this and that to enter Spain?? Don't ask us, go to the source for your answer and be sure you receive the correct answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Does Ivan's place close for siesta or dinner? Trying to sort how to get my stored luggage and I know places close in Spain even when their doors say the hours they are open. Are we supposed to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.