Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Masks
12 different designs, shipped world wide from Santiago.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

Does anyone have a photo they can share...

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Cups

henrythedog

Loved and fed by David
Year of past OR future Camino
Frances 2017, 2018, 2019, Ingles 2018, (Madrid 2019 partial - retired hurt!) (more planned)
Does anyone have a photo of the buffet at San Martin Pinario that they can share and that they give permission for me to use on my Facebook Anniewalkers Group page? I can't believe I've never taken a photo!
I take it this is worth seeking out?

Camino Cups
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

domigee

Veteran Member
2020? Looks like.... nowhere! 😁
Does anyone have a photo of the buffet at San Martin Pinario that they can share and that they give permission for me to use on my Facebook Anniewalkers Group page? I can't believe I've never taken a photo!
No sorry, never took a photo either!

jsalt

Jill
Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés

Hi Annie, you are welcome to use this one

Pinario1.jpg

It was cheap and OK with wine included, but there are much better places in town to eat.

Pinario2.jpg

It suited our group for a budget last evening meal together. We were all staying there, so it was very easy to organize, but I wouldn't do it again. But it was fun! This was the waiter giving me a hard time because I'm vegetarian:

Pinario5.jpg

The dinner was a set menu, not a buffet. The breakfast was buffet, and was good value for the price of the room.
Jill

Last edited:

lt56ny

Veteran Member
CF(2012) Le Puy/CF (2015) Portugues (2017) Norte (2018) CF (2019) VDLP?
Yes I am sure Annie is talking about the breakfast. The breakfast is not gourmet but it is very good. San Martin is a wonderful lace to stay to end your pilgrimage in a
Beautiful and historic building.
I love staying in a Pilgrim room. The simplicity of the room helps to continue the spirit of pilgrimage for me. The best part of breakfast is running into pilgrims you may have not seen for weeks and gives you a chance to say goodbye.

CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
Hi Annie, you are welcome to use this one

View attachment 94786

It was cheap and OK with wine included, but there are much better places in town to eat.

View attachment 94788

It suited our group for a budget last evening meal together. We were all staying there, so it was very easy to organize, but I wouldn't do it again. But it was fun! This was the waiter giving me a hard time because I'm vegetarian:

View attachment 94789

The dinner was a set menu, not a buffet. The breakfast was buffet, and was good value for the price of the room.
Jill
Oh, I just love this server! He is hilarious! He flirts with the women, and is wonderful at his job!

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads