A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Does anyone recognize this name (owner perhaps) from an albergue/hostel?

2020 Camino Guides

ctay122

Camino(s) past & future
2020 Camino Frances
I know this sounds silly, but I filled out a few forms the last 2 weeks directly on the internet for reservations on the Camino Frances and I got a reply from someone who answered me today, but it is not from the hostel name. Before I send an email back and feel like a fool, I thought I would ask if anyone knows a Andres Reyes Herreras, and if so, what albergue he owns/runs. Thanks for any help. His email does not give any indication of what albergue, it is from a yahoo email.

ELHS220

Camino(s) past & future
Francés - 2015, 2017
Norte (Oviedo Costa) - 2018
Finisterre/Muxía - 2018
Norte - (2019)
I know this sounds silly, but I filled out a few forms the last 2 weeks directly on the internet for reservations on the Camino Frances and I got a reply from someone who answered me today, but it is not from the hostel name. Before I send an email back and feel like a fool, I thought I would ask if anyone knows a Andres Reyes Herreras, and if so, what albergue he owns/runs. Thanks for any help. His email does not give any indication of what albergue, it is from a yahoo email.
If you know the towns you wrote to, you could go to gronze.com and search the albergue list for those places. Most of the listings contain the name of the “encargado” (person in charge).

GraemeHall

Camino(s) past & future
Frances: St-Jean-PdP - Santiago dC - Muxía - Fisterra (Aug 2017 and March/April 2018)
Could be someone's name at an albergue in Herreriás? And there are any number of streets of that name along the Camino.

easygoing

Camino Sharon
Camino(s) past & future
I have walked the Camino Francis 7 times, twice in 2017 and 2018. (2019)
The same thing happened to me when I made reservations here:. Albergue Villamayor de Monjardín. He never responded to my question about the albergue name but the reservation was made and ready when I arrived. I was to pay when I arrived so I didn't have to send payment information.

mspath

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Over the years I often stayed in the private Albergue de VillaMayor de Monjardin. It was GREAT and state of the art with hyper clean, small dorms each with near-by shower and loo. The family who ran it were most kind and helpful. What a treat!

Last edited:

Leandra

Leandra
Camino(s) past & future
French Way, starting on may 21st 2019
Hello!!

I can’t answer your question but I’m stopping by to ask if you know gronze.com!
I made 90% of my reservations by this website andI had no problem at all! It gives you a list of all shelters/accommodations in the area you will sleep, with names and phone numbers and email!
it helped me a lot!
The site is very easy to navigating!
Hope I could help!
Buen Camino 🌺🐚

Lydia Gillen

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2007/8/9 2011 (C.F 2015)
Cstay,
had the exact same situation during this week. I had booked at San Brigida in Hotanas and received a reply from Andreas who seemed to be in Alb Juan de Ypres. However all is sorted now. One person owns both Alb San Brigida and Alb. San Brigida Juan de Ypres. Both seem to be of very high standard. However I have now opted for Juan de Ypres because it is bigger and I will therefore have the opportunity of meeting more people.
Maybe we will meet, I hope to be there 27th April.
Buen Camino

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 53 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 185 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 298 24.4%
  • June

Votes: 86 7.0%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.2%
  • September

Votes: 351 28.7%
  • October

Votes: 149 12.2%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.4%
  • December

Votes: 6 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock