Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Dombås - Trondheim - because Fokstugu opens too late

HeidiL

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Francés (2004-), Portugués, Madrid, 4/5 Plata, 1/8 Levante, 1/8 Lana, Augusta, hospitalera Grado.
It is now less than a month until our departure. Today I printed all the reservations (we have to walk short distances, so having reservations everywhere is safer than just starting and risking having to walk longer than planned).

Our first day, June 19th, we'll take the train from Oslo to Dombås, where we stopped last year, and we'll spend two weeks walking.

Will anyone else from the Forum be walking in late June/early July?

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

SabineP

Camino = Gratitude + Compassion.
some and then more. see my signature.
It is now less than a month until our departure. Today I printed all the reservations (we have to walk short distances, so having reservations everywhere is safer than just starting and risking having to walk longer than planned).

Our first day, June 19th, we'll take the train from Oslo to Dombås, where we stopped last year, and we'll spend two weeks walking.

Will anyone else from the Forum be walking in late June/early July?

Not me unfortunately but please do keep us posted ( if you want )!

HeidiL

Veteran Member
Francés (2004-), Portugués, Madrid, 4/5 Plata, 1/8 Levante, 1/8 Lana, Augusta, hospitalera Grado.
I got our backpacks up from the basement today, and started packing. On Saturday morning, we're taking the train to Dombås. Hotels etc are much more expensive than in Spain and Portugal, but at least we don't have to fly there first...

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads