A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Double Whammy

As some of you might have read on the Via De Plata subforum, I'm leaving the 23 rd of April to walk from Seville to Santiago by my lonesome.

I will be home around the 5th of June, home for about 4 weeks and then I leave again on the 2nd July, this time to Pied De Port and with 3 friends with whom I've done the Camino Frances 10 years ago.
And again I will walk to Santiagio.

I'm looking forward to a great summer :)

Staff member
Donating Member
Wow Wannes, I have heard of pilgrims walking el camino several times.

But twice in the same summer? :shock:

Buenos caminos!

thank you :)

It's not at all what I had originally planned, and too a lot of people it might seem downright silly, but the two journeys will be completely different from each other....and not only because they're different routes

The first I will be alone for 1000km walking close to 40km/day with basically no resting days, and the second trip I will be with 3 of my dearest friends and we will take it relatively easy with around 25-30km/day with frequent breaks to enjoy the sights and smells....

OLDER threads on this topic

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • February

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 17 5.4%
  • April

Votes: 55 17.4%
  • May

Votes: 78 24.7%
  • June