• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Double Whammy

Wannes

As some of you might have read on the Via De Plata subforum, I'm leaving the 23 rd of April to walk from Seville to Santiago by my lonesome.

I will be home around the 5th of June, home for about 4 weeks and then I leave again on the 2nd July, this time to Pied De Port and with 3 friends with whom I've done the Camino Frances 10 years ago.
And again I will walk to Santiagio.

I'm looking forward to a great summer :)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
thank you :)

It's not at all what I had originally planned, and too a lot of people it might seem downright silly, but the two journeys will be completely different from each other....and not only because they're different routes

The first I will be alone for 1000km walking close to 40km/day with basically no resting days, and the second trip I will be with 3 of my dearest friends and we will take it relatively easy with around 25-30km/day with frequent breaks to enjoy the sights and smells....

Back