• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Down blanket/quilt - in Oz

Kanga

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid, Via de la Plata, Portuguese, Primitivo
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I would love one of these but am not a Costco member, add the membership price and it takes the shine off unfortunately. I'm thinking of checking Decathlon out when I'm in Spain for bargains, or at least cheaper than here!

I would love one of these but am not a Costco member, add the membership price and it takes the shine off unfortunately. I'm thinking of checking Decathlon out when I'm in Spain for bargains, or at least cheaper than here!
There's a Costco 100 kms from me. How much is the cost of membership?

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
@HedaP membership is $60, there is one not far from me too, but I don't see the value in a membership, it makes the throw $100

@HedaP membership is $60, there is one not far from me too, but I don't see the value in a membership, it makes the throw $100
Hmm really? I think you are correct. Thanks.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
There is a Decathlon in Sydney, but do not know what stock they have and prices.

Just checked Decathlon website. The store is at Tempe in Sydney. They have fleece blankets on sale for $10, plus lots of other goodies. The fleece blankets are made by Quecha, a European manufacturer. See 'Decathlon.com.au'

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Not sure it is open yet if it's the one being built in Tempe NSW

Someone told me that a Costco member can give a non-member a Costco gift coupon of sorts, which will give the non-member a one time access to Costco to shop. If you have a friend who is a Costco member, perhaps he/she could make enquiries.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Someone told me that a Costco member can give a non-member a Costco gift coupon of sorts, which will give the non-member a one time access to Costco to shop. If you have a friend who is a Costco member, perhaps he/she could make enquiries.
@Icacos i just googled that and it appears that in Australia only members can redeem the gift cards :(

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.