• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Dropping off luggage with Ivar

Suddies

Time of past OR future Camino
Reverse Finisterre from Muxia June 2019
We will be in SDC before we leave on bus to our start point. can we drop off our luggage with you for storage?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi there,

Yes, no problem as long as you can make my hours.

My summer hours, starting easter and ending last day of October, for pickup/drop off are:
  • Weekdays: 10am to 2pm and 4pm to 5pm
  • Weekends: Saturday 10am to 11am and Sunday 8pm to 8.30pm

My winter hours, starting first day of November until easter, for pickup/drop off are:
- Weekdays: 11am to 1pm

You can find me here:

...or search for "Casa Ivar" in google maps and ring the doorbell once you get here and I will be right down.

Buen Camino!
Ivar

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Luggage storage with Ivar was very good and straight forward. We used it on our last Camino when I decided to stip down some extra weight and send stuff on to Santiago to be collected there. Although I did manage to arrive during his lunch break, but there are worse things to do then sit and wait in the sun and enjoy an icecream after weeks on the road.

Thanks all, Ivar's hours work perfectly with my plans so I will pop past his place with my luggage before the walk in June.

I will be in Santiago on May 13th late afternoon and all day May 14th. I hope to stop in and say hello to Ivar although I have no luggage to store!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.