• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

EasyJet London to Biarritz May 2014

speedbird

Time of past OR future Camino
4kizc5
Anyone know if EastJet flies London to Biarritz In May 2014. I cannot find a time table on their website. I want to book my flight from USA to connect with them as I have only 35 days off and want to do the whole Camino SJPP to Santiago. Thanks.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The website only shows summer flights. It might be a seasonal flight. I'd suggest emailing them to ask but I can never find the easyjet email link

The route did not start until mid june this year
I had to use Ryan Air as I travelled from uk in may it was the only flight to Biarritz in May 2013

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Anyone know if EastJet flies London to Biarritz In May 2014. I cannot find a time table on their website. I want to book my flight from USA to connect with them as I have only 35 days off and want to do the whole Camino SJPP to Santiago. Thanks.

Could be you are looking at London Heathrow where easyjet (according to their website anyway) flies out of London Gatwick and London Stanstead airports. I have found some success from eDreams.net. There is a box on the left that allows you to include budget airlines in your search so they include flights from easyjet and ryanair. Hope this will be of some help.
Buen Camino :)

I think Easy Jet only provides seasonal service to Biarritz and flies there from London Gatwick (LGW). I'm not able to find flights on this route (London all airports) for May 2014

The only option is RyanAir which flies from London Stansted (STN).

Your best way ahead is to contact EasyJet ... they will be able to provide more reliable information than you will get here.

I've included Biarritz Airport links.

Biarritz Airport (BIQ)
http://en.biarritz.aeroport.fr/

Airlines flying to BIQ
http://en.biarritz.aeroport.fr/destination/compagnie.html

Speedbird,
I very recently booked Ryanair - Stanstead to Biarritz for 24/05/14 so the summer flights are available. I got my tickets after a site search and booking there and then. Go to Ryanair.com.

Good luck.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello speedbird,

Welcome to the forum.

Easyjet does not fly from london gatwick to biarritz until july. However ryanair flies from london stansted to biarritz.

Good luck on your planning. Buen camino.

Thank you all for your help. I have not booked my flight yet so I don't know if it will be into Heathrow or Gatwick. I have relatives in the UK so will visit them when I have finished in Spain. It looks like it would be RyanAir from Stansted, or the train via Paris. Because most of the flights get to England about mid morning and RyanAir leaves about lunch time it would mean staying the night in England thus losing a full day. I think that I could get a train from London that would get me to Bayonne late evening of the same day that I arrive from the USA. Any thoughts from the wonderful people on this site would be most welcome. Thanks.

Why not fly into Paris or Spain then? I'd even look at the other French airports.

But then I hate the UK security lines and would avoid them at almost any cost.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Thank you all for your help. I have not booked my flight yet so I don't know if it will be into Heathrow or Gatwick. I have relatives in the UK so will visit them when I have finished in Spain. It looks like it would be RyanAir from Stansted, or the train via Paris. Because most of the flights get to England about mid morning and RyanAir leaves about lunch time it would mean staying the night in England thus losing a full day. I think that I could get a train from London that would get me to Bayonne late evening of the same day that I arrive from the USA. Any thoughts from the wonderful people on this site would be most welcome. Thanks.

If you are visiting your family on the way back then you may have the option to fly from the US to Toulouse, France which is a major airport. From there you could catch the train into SJPP. About 4 hours. Or fly into Paris then the train down. About 7 1/2 hours. I am also coming in from the US but i would like to see the French countryside so am taking the train from Paris. Happy planning :)

Also if you still decide on London you will almost certainly be flying into Heathrow.

How critical is it to 'lose a full day'?

My travel started in the AM to catch the flight from Vancouver in the PM. Hours worth of jetlag and time change ... I considered the overnight rest in Stansted to be time well wasted.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

I am 82 years old. I have walked all but 250k of the Camino Frances alone, carrying my pack and staying in communal aubergues in 2017 and 18 and loving it! I am now on a mission to walk the final...
Can someone please confirm that if you fly with Ryanair from SDC to Madrid, that you will arrive at the Madrid-Barajas International airport? Such a simple question, yet incredibly frustrating...
Hola, does anyone know if you can pay for a single municipal bus ride within Santiago city limits by tapping one's contactless payment card, similar to a London bus? Or do you have to purchase a...
I have been looking every day for weeks and weeks to purchase tickets from Santiago to Segovia at the end of my Camino on May 13th and was getting concerned as on both the Renfe and Trainline...
Hi, I'm searching for any transportation ways to to get to sjpp from Biarritz. Would anyone let me know how to get to? I would like taking bus or train. Thank you.
Hi, we had booked a camino for last September and had to reschedule for this early June. I previously had booked a train from Santiago to Porto to start travel back for our flight home from...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back