• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

El Camino de Santiago course in Adelaide

Wokabaut_Meri

somewhere along the Way
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francés 2015
Pilgrims Way 2018
Via Francigena #1 Canterbury-Dover 2018
Hi Prospective Pilgrims
The WEA - Workers Educational Association of South Australia - course guide for February to April is now available. Listed under Around the World is El Camino de Santiago. This course states that it provides practical information that will assist in preparing for the walk, focussing on equipment, prominent pilgrim sites and much more.

It's on Sunday April 10 at 10am at the WEA Centre in Angas Street, Adelaide. 1 session of 6 hours. Presenter is Janet Leith.

We're off to the Wines of Spain tasting and evaluation :D

PS just FYI as I have no affiliation to the WEA nor have I undertaken the Camino course.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
@Alan Pearce informs me that the presenter, Janet Leith, is the Chairperson of the Australian pilgrim association AFOTC.

Yes, and Janet has walked several different long routes to Santiago, and to Rome. She has a lot of experience that informs what she can share with others.
Margaret

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Prospective Pilgrims
The WEA - Workers Educational Association of South Australia - course guide for February to April is now available. Listed under Around the World is El Camino de Santiago. This course states that it provides practical information that will assist in preparing for the walk, focussing on equipment, prominent pilgrim sites and much more.

It's on Sunday April 10 at 10am at the WEA Centre in Angas Street, Adelaide. 1 session of 6 hours. Presenter is Janet Leith.

We're off to the Wines of Spain tasting and evaluation :D

PS just FYI as I have no affiliation to the WEA nor have I undertaken the Camino course.

HI, I attended this course a couple of years ago and got a LOT out of it. Janet is a hugely experienced Camino (and other Paths) walker and is honest and encouraging about her experiences, as well as bringing books, clothing, etc etc .. not just talk and photos. Well worth attending in my opinion.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.