Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

el camino del norte

christyring

I will be attempting to do the camino del norte in July and was hoping to get some information. i was wondering whether anyone knows what typical july weather is on this route.Also will there be places to get my pilgrim passport sello in every village as was the case on the camino frances. I was also wondering if the route is clearly waymarked as with the camino frances or is there a big chance of getting lost or disorientated. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.

shrn62

I'm back 2 weeks and had perfect weather - only one day of rain but its the luck of the draw - july will be fine and a bit busier than april/may - sello everywhere - honestly I just flew into Biarritz and started walking -its easy- everything falls into place once you're there - every albergue you stay at will tell you about the next day..routes and where to stay..check out the attachment I posted there re tips on camino del norte, primativo and finisterre

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads