• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

el camino del norte

christyring

I will be attempting to do the camino del norte in July and was hoping to get some information. i was wondering whether anyone knows what typical july weather is on this route.Also will there be places to get my pilgrim passport sello in every village as was the case on the camino frances. I was also wondering if the route is clearly waymarked as with the camino frances or is there a big chance of getting lost or disorientated. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I'm back 2 weeks and had perfect weather - only one day of rain but its the luck of the draw - july will be fine and a bit busier than april/may - sello everywhere - honestly I just flew into Biarritz and started walking -its easy- everything falls into place once you're there - every albergue you stay at will tell you about the next day..routes and where to stay..check out the attachment I posted there re tips on camino del norte, primativo and finisterre

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Back