• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

• Click to join the Casa Ivar mailing List
    (separate from the forum emails). This includes new videos created on YouTube and new prodcts on the Camino Forum Store. (Click the small "X" on the top right corner to remove this message)

Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

El camino Ingles (A rush of blood to the head)

Sagalouts

RIP 2015
There I was back from our morning walk knowing our Camino wasn't for another year,having already booked for a weeks holiday in the yorkshire dales ( cheap rates at travelodge) in early may as a means of coping with the daily walking round and round similar routs.
Started checking out other walks rosie and I had discussed,the tmb ( 100 mls walk round mont blanc) She said I was crazy, 12 day walk from Le Puy to Conques she was in favour of and a weeks walk from A Coruna or Ferrol also in favour of for next year.
15 minutes later thanks to ryan air i'v booked two return ticket to santiago feb 2nd to feb9th -£16-40p ( 40 pence for the flights and £16 for the debit card), and purchased online from here 2 forum badges.
I know the weather may be bad, but it should not be as bad as england, or am I as crazy as Rosie thinks (she doesn't know i've got the tickets!!!)
ps Decided I dont care as I can't believe how excited I am
http://sagalouts-theroadtonowhere.blogspot.com

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Stark raving, cotton-pickin camino crazy!!

(PS: Pleeeeeeze can I come too?? I have to wait until next year - 28 weeks, 2 day, 2 hours and 34 minutes)

Bridget and Peter

Past OR future Camino
Home to Reims 2007
Reims to Limoges 2008
Camino Ingles 2009
Limoges to Gernica 2009
Gernica to San Vicente de la Barquera 2010
San Vicente to La Isla 2012
La Isla to Santiago Sept/Oct 2014
Ian and Rosie

That sounds such a wonderful impulsive plan.

I'm jealous too. We are now doing a wedding Feb 28th for the pregnant teens and then I'll need more holiday in May for the birth, so I don't know if I'll have enough days left for pilgrimaging much next year. :(

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

Sagalouts

RIP 2015
Turns out Rosie was as excited as me,today our morning walk flew by with talk of things to come,
Thanks john and Lillian for the pm's much apreciated.
One of the reasons we are doing the walk is it seems to be a connoisseur's camino going by the threads i've been reading.
so in a way sill you and others will be coming with us as our online guides ( downloaded maps,elevation sections,list of accommadations,what gear to wear etc) Frans thread was especially helpfull.
wish your daughter good luck bridget and peter.
Ian and Rosie
http://sagalouts-theroadtonowhere.blogspot.com

Rebekah Scott

Camino Busybody
Past OR future Camino
Many, various, and continuing.
"Connoisseurs´Camino!" I like the sound of that!

February is going to be very WET, make sure you have some stout boots for walking through those water meadows. You are in for such a treat... and be sure, on that tough day in the middle, to stop at Bar Julia and have the traditional chupito of "Johnny Walker" to power you up the mountain!

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads