• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Email address for Huntto ?

Dan the Man

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, 2015, 2017, 2019
Hi All:
I am trying to get a contact email for accommodation in Huntto just after SJPDP.

I can find a web site but just a phone numer. I was hoping to email them.

Can anyone help?

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I have the following for Ferme Ithurburia in Huntto:

Address:
Farm Ithurburia - Huntto
64220 Saint Michel, France

Phone 1:
+33 559 371 117

Phone 2:
+33 559 491 303

Email:
jeanne.ourthiague@orange.fr

www.gites-de-france-64.com/ferme-ithurburia/

Hope that helps. If you find anything else, please post it here for others.

Thanks for thre email. It did bounce back as undeliverable but i did get this as a valid one;

Jeanne.ourtiague@orange.fr

I am only sending this just in case someone else wishes rto email them. Thanks again for the info. I sincerely appreciate it.

Interesting - the only difference I see is capitalization which normally doesn't affect an email address. Thanks for posting the correction. I will update my listing.

Interesting - the only difference I see is capitalization which normally doesn't affect an email address. Thanks for posting the correction. I will update my listing.

There is an "h" missing in the one I posted.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Back