• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ender sighting on the Salvador

Elizabeth2018

Time of past OR future Camino
2018 Madrid, Salvador
Sitting in the albergue at Poladura del Tercia this evening and Ender, author of the definitive guide to the Camino de San Salvador dropped in for a visit. He is presently advising a bunch of the Spanish speaking pilgrims about the next few days. From what I can understand he is advising those with shorter schedules to head to Buendueños tomorrow Full house in this 14 place albergue tonight. And everyone is talking about tomorrow which figures to be one of the more difficult days on this most challenging camino. Conditions have been good but rain and threat of thunderstorms in the afternoons this week. Photo is @CdnDreamer with Ender. She and @Rainey and I are walking the Salvador together.

Attachments

• F0D63786-5E79-422E-A59E-3ADF63F9B8D7.jpeg
    F0D63786-5E79-422E-A59E-3ADF63F9B8D7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
He was there at Poladura on Friday night as well. I thought he was a real gentleman. He gave the three of us staying there that night a couple of freebie badges. I put one on my hat and now wear it special pride.

Tip to those staying in La Robla -- Ender frequently finds himself driving past the albergue, and if he sees that the shade is up, he frequently stops in and says hi. Shade down means no one is there. I know Ender has turned a lot of his attention to the Camino Olvidado now, since it also goes through "his" mountains. Luckily this man has endless energy and boundless love for the mountains and the caminos that run through them, so we grateful pilgrims can be sure he will never neglect any camino!

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

Buen Camino pilgrims! I plan to walk the Del Salvador this summer, followed by the Primitivo, followed by the Portuguese (from Coimbra). What a summer I will have :) I am posting my current...
I will be walking the Norte starting at Bilbao later this month and am considering switching to the San Salvador after I get to Oviedo. I would be walking it in the reverse direction beginning...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back