Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

English guide being distributed at Fitur

according to La Voz http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/lemos/2010 ... 241554.htm copies of a guide to this route in English are being distributed at Fitur, the tourism trade fair currently taking place in Madrid. I assume this is the English version of the document I referred to in a previous post camino-de-invierno/topic1601.html?sd=d#p28317 The article refers to it as a 'folleto' which makes me wonder whether this is a full-blown guide or simply some sort of introductory leaflet. Anybody actually seen this document?

Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Peter Robins said:
according to La Voz http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/lemos/2010 ... 241554.htm copies of a guide to this route in English are being distributed at Fitur, the tourism trade fair currently taking place in Madrid. I assume this is the English version of the document I referred to in a previous post camino-de-invierno/topic1601.html?sd=d#p28317 The article refers to it as a 'folleto' which makes me wonder whether this is a full-blown guide or simply some sort of introductory leaflet. Anybody actually seen this document?
This is so hot of the presses that I have not yet seen it. I was in Madrid yesterday and picked up one of these... so I have it at home (not read it yet). I do not think it is a full detailed guide.

I will see if I can get pdf versions all all brochures presented at Fitur for online distribution.

Saludos,
Ivar

peregrina2000

Staff member
I think that you're right that it's a pretty schematic guide. The article in La Voz says it's produced by the Friends of the Camino in the Ribeira Sacra, and their website has a link to a "folleto publicitario," down at the bottom right of their home page: http://www.caminodeinvierno.com/

Nice looking, it's in gallego and castellano. I assume this is the pamphlet referred to. The print is very small on the website version. Laurie

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads