A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

English speaking doctor in Bilbao

L B

Camino(s) past & future
the french way
Yesterday I had a really sore throat so I went to the farmacy to get some pills. I guess they aren't working on me, I just woke up with a closed throat unable to swallow anything so I guess it's time for some antibiotics. Does anyone know an English speaking doctor in Bilbao?

Smallest_Sparrow

Life is rarely what you expect or believe it to be
Camino(s) past & future
2012: most of some, all of a few, a bit of others
Yesterday I had a really sore throat so I went to the farmacy to get some pills. I guess they aren't working on me, I just woke up with a closed throat unable to swallow anything so I guess it's time for some antibiotics. Does anyone know an English speaking doctor in Bilbao?
if no one else answers with a recommendation, I suggest you just go to the closest hospital. Doctors like to be able to converse with patients but if you truly cannot swallow, you need to go NOW. RIGHT NOW. NOW. If you truly cannot swallow this is an emergency.

even if that's a bit of an exaggeration, luckily for you hands to throat would show the problem, and they can diagnose it without words from you. However, they will probably find someone to interpret. Many doctors probably speak some English, if not a lot. Someone will be found to talk with you. If you have a dictionary or dictionary app or translation app, even better. But if you truly cannot swallow you need to go NOW.

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 154 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 254 24.9%