Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

English Way Luggage Transfer

Saranger

Camino(s) past & future
Samos-Santiago 2015 & 2016
Porto-Santiago 2017
Kumano Kodo March 2018
Ferrol-Santiago May 2019
The Paq Mochila service by Correos (https://www.correos.es/ss/Satellite...roductos_az/detalle_de_producto-sidioma=en_GB) offers a great product at an affordable price. You can set it up online in advance or wait until you get there. Either way, they're responsive and the the bags were always delivered before we arrived at our accommodation. Highly recommended.

Stop in at the Correos office in Santiago to say hi to the staff. They'll be happy to hear of your experiences and may just take your picture and post it on their Facebook page.

Guy Strachan

Alba Guido
Camino(s) past & future
Frances ('13/'14), Portugues ('15), Finisterre ('16/'19); Ingles ('17); Sanabres ('18); Invierno '20
I always use the Correos - their website is easy to use - reliable,economical service.
I would second that!
Used them the last 3 years and they’ve been faultless.

BAziz

Camino(s) past & future
none
My daughter and I would like to walk for about a month - which I gather may take us the 'whole' 500 mile/km distance. Looking at late Oct to late Nov this year (2019). We do not wish to carry our luggage. We'd like to stay in nice places that are along the way and dont require transportation to get there. We might take a couple of days off every 10 days or so to rest up. Is there a tour co or companies we might consider who could help? What advice do experienced pilgrims have for us? books, resources, tips and pointers?

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 56 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 327 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock