• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Entry to Spain from the UK

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD

domigee

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2022 CF
Read on gov.uk page

Updated:27 November 2021Latest update:Changes to entry rules in response to coronavirus (COVID-19). From 1 December, all arrivals to Spain from the UK (excluding children under the age of 12 years old) must present proof of vaccination. (‘Summary’ and ‘Entry requirements’ pages)

So far, I don’t know if it applies to travellers from other countries too.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
All those passengers who come from a high risk country in relation to SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, must present a certificate/document certifying vaccination, diagnostic test of active infection of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus or a document certifying you have recovered COVID-19 to enter Spain. Children under 12 years of age are not required to present these documents. You can check the countries/areas that are considered of risk on the following link RISK COUNTRIES/AREAS

NEW: If you come from a HIGH RISK country (list of risk countries/areas), at the health controls on arrival in Spain you will have to present, regardless of having a vaccination or recovery certificate, your SpTH QR code together with a SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic test certificate, with a negative result.

From https://www.spth.gob.es/

The list of high risk countries is not very long at this moment, but I'm sure many countries will be added in the days to come due to the fast rising infection numbers all over Europe and the Omicron variant.

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
So far, I don’t know if it applies to travellers from other countries too.
Today's change of rules (travellers from the UK must be vaccinated) concerns only the UK.

The other change of today is the introduction of a list of High Risk Countries (everyone must have a negative test even those who are vaccinated or recently recovered) and it concerns only South Africa and six other African countries.

Published today:
Orden INT/1304/2021 modifying Orden INT/657/2020
Resolución de 26 de noviembre de 2021 modifying Resolución de 4 de junio de 2021

Today's change of rules (travellers from the UK must be vaccinated) concerns only the UK.

The other change of today is the introduction of a list of High Risk Countries (everyone must have a negative test even those who are vaccinated or recently recovered) and it concerns only South Africa and six other African countries.

Published today:
Orden INT/1304/2021 modifying Orden INT/657/2020
Resolución de 26 de noviembre de 2021 modifying Resolución de 4 de junio de 2021
Thank you @Kathar1na. I hadn’t managed to find the list of ‘high risk countries’.

Thank you @Kathar1na. I hadn’t managed to find the list of ‘high risk countries’.
I couldn't see the list of 'high risk countries' either at first and was a bit confused. But they are there now:

SpTH website, then find and click on link Risk Countries/Areas, then scroll to banner List of Risk Countries/Areas, then click on pdf icon for List Valid from 12:00 am (midnight) on November 29th, then scroll to third page.​

They don't make it easy for us. :cool:

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I couldn't see the list of 'high risk countries' either at first and was a bit confused. But they are there now:

SpTH website, then find and click on link Risk Countries/Areas, then scroll to banner List of Risk Countries/Areas, then click on pdf icon for List Valid from 12:00 am (midnight) on November 29th, then scroll to third page.​

They don't make it easy for us. :cool:
They certainly don’t! Thank you 🙂

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back