• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Episode 41 - The Crossway

Dave

Time of past OR future Camino
First: Camino Francés 2002; most recent: Norte/Primitivo 2019
Hi all,

This'll be the last new episode of the Camino Podcast for a while, as I gear up to head out for my trans-US walk next month. I think it's a really great one to finish with, for now:

Episode 41 - The Crossway: In 2013, Guy Stagg departed his London home on New Year's Day and then began a pilgrimage from Canterbury, not only to Rome, but then onward to Jerusalem. In his account of that pilgrimage, The Crossway, Guy weaves a fascinating, dramatic, and profound narrative, marked by evenings spent in monasteries and convents, reflections on faith and healing, and jarring encounters with political instability. In this episode, Guy further explores some of the central themes of his journey, including loneliness, suffering, and belief.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Just listening to it, just want to wish you Buen Camino for your 'little stroll' ;-)
BC SY

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back