• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Episode 42 - The CoronaCamino

Dave

Time of past OR future Camino
First: Camino Francés 2002; most recent: Norte/Primitivo 2019
Well, I wish I were out walking right now, but I'm not alone! This episode features four Forum members telling stories of their interrupted Caminos (Anniesantiago, Yambor, OzAnnie, and Kiernan), as well as the Forum jefe, Ivar.

Episode 42 - The CoronaCamino

Seemingly every aspect of life has been upended by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic and that includes pilgrimage. This episode examines the interrupted journeys of four pilgrims, along with a look at the impact of the Camino Forum on the decision-making process of those pilgrims and many others. While that might sound like a bleak episode on the surface, the pilgrims involved meet their setbacks with resilience and humor, and their stories are each striking in their own way.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Great listen for us home bound pilgrims! Also: Nice to hear voices attached to familiar avatars & sentences. ...

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back