• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Estrella Galicia witch tap- a little humor during Covid times

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

shefollowsshells

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Several alone and with children
I had shared the story on how I acquired an Estrella Galicia witch, I've never shared the story on how I got its partner with the witch hat (one day)... in the meantime, having six kids and their friends coming and going, at times I feel we need to censor her depending on the company. All three of my witches have a pretty prominent place in the house.
I thought I'd share a little humor in how we have handled this year.
IMG_5726.jpg

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Neve
Good to see you on forum again. Hope one day to cross paths with you and maybe some of ‘yours’ again on a future camino.
x Annie

Annie!!!! We would LOVE to see you again on a Camino my friend!!!! One of the highlights of my amino with kidlets was meeting you!!!! You wouldn't recognize them now, they're all growing up, and just this week I got cool "hand-me-downs" from my 14-year-old when her awesome Converse high tops didn't fit her anymore...
Hard to believe she was 9 when we met.
I had a flight voucher that I had to use, so I do have a ticket for a fall (ish) trip but bought it mainly to keep my voucher active and alive, not too optimistic of the flight right now.
Reach out anytime!!!
Hugs,
Neve

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.