• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

European Premier of Camino The Journey to Santiago, this Jun

poleskigal

Time of past OR future Camino
2011, 2013
The Camino documentary short, Camino The Journey to Santiago http://www.caminothejourneytosantiago.com/ will have it’s European premier this June 5th, 8:00pm at El Festival de Cine y Televisión Camino de Santiago. http://caminothejourneytosantiago.com/b ... o-santiago

It’s wonderful to have the opportunity to showcase the impressionistic short documentary to Sanitago de Compostella residents. Also special is screening the film to the international community of pilgrims who will be finishing their journeys that week!

If you will be in Santiago on June 5th, stop by the festival and watch your amazing accomplishment on the screen!

Attachments

• caminoposters2.jpg
    caminoposters2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,057
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
We are walking the Camino and hope to arrive in Santiago on June 4th. Will this film be showing in Santiago on June 5th at 8pm? If so, where in Santiago will it be showing? Is it close to the Cathedral? Can anyone just show up, purchase a ticket at the door and see the film?
Gracias, Linda and Gil

Hi Linda and Gil! Yes the date for the screening is June 5, 8pm. I will post more detailed information about tickets, etc soon. Hope to see you there!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Here's an information update for Camino The Journey to Santiago's screening at the Camino de Santiago film Festival this June!

Date: Wednesday June 5th
Time: 8:00pm
Location: Salon Teatro, 7 minute walk from the Cathedral (we know what you're thinking...Only 7 minutes? Piece of cake :)
General Admission: 3 Euro, Students and Seniors 2 Euro.

If you're arriving to Santiago around this time, we invite you to the screening to rest your feet and relive your Camino!

Attachments

• Festival_Postcard.jpg
    Festival_Postcard.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 480
Proud to be one of the Cuatro documentaries at El Cine Y TV Camino de Santiago this June 5th.

In a few weeks the first Festival of Film and Television Camino de Santiago will be held in Santiago de Compostella. Four documentaries will be screened in a special section called On the Road. the films have one common theme: the story of the Camino de Santiago.

Camino The Journey to Santiago is incredibly proud to be included in such good company.
If you are finishing your Camino during June 3 - 7, come watch your accomplishments on the big screen!

Our screening information:
Wednesday June 5, 2013 8pm in Salon Teatro.

Screenings for all cuatro TBA soon. Visit the festivals website at http://caminodesantiagofestival.es/blog ... -santiago/

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back