Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

Excellent Website with tons of information

Kerstin

For those of you who understand Spanish, here is an excellent site with by far the best information I have so far found in the internet.

Every part of the route is perfectly explained, with reliefs and detailed descriptions of ALL official and private albergues on the way, sightseing, monuments, photos, info about public transport, tips for planning the trip...

http://caminodesantiago.consumer.es/

Try it out - I would appreciate a feedback :mrgreen:

CU, Kerstin

Attachments

• 26-sarria-a-portomarin.pdf
    173.8 KB · Views: 67
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Yes, it is an excellent website - and it is the one we recommend to calculate your budget.

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Or white!!

Click on:

http://caminodesantiago.consumer.es/calculadora/ to estimate your budget whilst walking.

If offers an estimate based on accommodation only or accommodation, food etc.

EG: If you are walking from St Jean to Santiago and click on Alojamiento + Manutención
it will estimate 840 euro

You can do an estimate for most towns on the different routes in Spain

viajero

Past OR future Camino
I love this site too! I love the interactive map. I've given it to my friends/family as a link so that they can see more or less what I'll be watching each day. Even if you do not know Spanish the map is really useful. If you do know Spanish the whole site is great.

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

lckgj

This is a great site- thank you for introducing me to it!

In case anyone is planning on relying on it, I just wanted to add that the list of albergues is not entirely comprehensive - several I stayed in are not listed. It is always worthwhile comparing a couple of sources as the information changes regularly and despite everyones best efforts lists are quickly slightly outdated.

Laura

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings