• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Excessive Forward Planning?

Geezee

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning to walk the last 100 kms in 2019 with a cancer sufferer
Hello Everyone,

Myself and a friend are planning on walking the section from Sarria to Santiago probably in September/October of next year - yes, we both realise it's quite a way off, but I do like to plan ahead even to excess. The reason for this relatively short walk along the caminho is that my buddy has a terminal illness which, at present, is being kept at bay, but he is determined and confident that he will still be around next year to do the walk.

As a practising Roman Catholic, he is very keen to get to the cathedral for the pilgrims' mass and collect the compostela itself which, I believe, he would qualify for as we are starting from Sarria. I just wanted to get some clarification on getting the daily stamps for the credencial. I understand that starting from Sarria means getting two stamps per day and I am assuming that this involves getting one stamp in the morning and one at some point in the evening from various churches, hostels, tourist offices, etc? If you know any different, I would be pleased to know.

In the interim, between now and next September, we will both be busy getting some 'training' in for this event. It's going to be tough on both of us (we are gentlemen of a certain age) but my buddy in particular, so it's likely to take a good 12-14 days to complete even this short section of the caminho. Nevertheless, we are both fired up with enthusiasm; especially after having read the assorted blogs on here.

Any info would be duly welcomed especially in relation to how manageable this walk is for someone not in the best of health. Best wishes and buen camino to all of you out there still pounding the road.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello Everyone,

Myself and a friend are planning on walking the section from Sarria to Santiago probably in September/October of next year - yes, we both realise it's quite a way off, but I do like to plan ahead even to excess. The reason for this relatively short walk along the caminho is that my buddy has a terminal illness which, at present, is being kept at bay, but he is determined and confident that he will still be around next year to do the walk.

As a practising Roman Catholic, he is very keen to get to the cathedral for the pilgrims' mass and collect the compostela itself which, I believe, he would qualify for as we are starting from Sarria. I just wanted to get some clarification on getting the daily stamps for the credencial. I understand that starting from Sarria means getting two stamps per day and I am assuming that this involves getting one stamp in the morning and one at some point in the evening from various churches, hostels, tourist offices, etc? If you know any different, I would be pleased to know.

In the interim, between now and next September, we will both be busy getting some 'training' in for this event. It's going to be tough on both of us (we are gentlemen of a certain age) but my buddy in particular, so it's likely to take a good 12-14 days to complete even this short section of the caminho. Nevertheless, we are both fired up with enthusiasm; especially after having read the assorted blogs on here.

Any info would be duly welcomed especially in relation to how manageable this walk is for someone not in the best of health. Best wishes and buen camino to all of you out there still pounding the road.

Sorry that I can't offer any advice on what you have asked, but I do want to offer my admiration for your attitude towards your illness and advanced years. Good luck with your planned Camino next year.

As far as getting stamps, I get one at the restaurant (bar in Spain) I stop at for breakfast or lunch and then at the albergue I stop at that day. It’s not hard to get the two stamps.

Not knowing what your buddy’s disease is, it’s hard to answer the question of how doable this is for you two. What I will say is that it is not easy, but for those who are in reasonably good shape, it is certainly doable. You don’t have to be a marathoner. If you get behind or in deep doo at any point, there are busses and taxis that can transport you ahead to a town to rest and recover. Planning extra days is wise.

One thing to consider is whether you should wait a year to walk. Is walking in April and May a possibility? I’d hate for your friend’s disease to progress to the point where this dreamed of Camino cannot become a reality.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Sorry that I can't offer any advice on what you have asked, but I do want to offer my admiration for your attitude towards your illness and advanced years. Good luck with your planned Camino next year.
Thank you for your kind comments! Much appreciated.

I did notice my mistake after reading tomnorth's post, that it is in fact your friend who is ill. "Respect" nonetheless.

As far as getting stamps, I get one at the restaurant (bar in Spain) I stop at for breakfast or lunch and then at the albergue I stop at that day. It’s not hard to get the two stamps.

Not knowing what your buddy’s disease is, it’s hard to answer the question of how doable this is for you two. What I will say is that it is not easy, but for those who are in reasonably good shape, it is certainly doable. You don’t have to be a marathoner. If you get behind or in deep doo at any point, there are busses and taxis that can transport you ahead to a town to rest and recover. Planning extra days is wise.

One thing to consider is whether you should wait a year to walk. Is walking in April and May a possibility? I’d hate for your friend’s disease to progress to the point where this dreamed of Camino cannot become a reality.
Thanks Tom,

Useful points you make. I did take the view that if it all got too much we could always opt for wheeled transport of some sort. The timing is all down to his treatment and when he is likely to be at optimum well-being. It's mostly in the hands of fate (and the medics) whether he gets to do the walk or not. Give him his due though, he's well beyond the original 'expiry date' he was given. Thanks again for your valuable input.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thanks Tom,

Useful points you make. I did take the view that if it all got too much we could always opt for wheeled transport of some sort. The timing is all down to his treatment and when he is likely to be at optimum well-being. It's mostly in the hands of fate (and the medics) whether he gets to do the walk or not. Give him his due though, he's well beyond the original 'expiry date' he was given. Thanks again for your valuable input.
I wish you both a Buen Camino.

When dealing with someone who has a major illness to contend with, plenty of advanced planning is the way to go! Plan for having good days, but also a plan for when things don’t go as you’d like.

The Frances from Sarria is actually perfect for you, the maximum distance between “places” is 5km, there is often a place (village, town) every 2.5km. This will allow you plenty of flexibility to see how the day feels and plan accordingly.

I really like the Gronze site for planning. It shows a map with the places marked and the distance between places. There’s an elevation map so you can see where the uphills will be and how steep they are (!), and then a listing of what services are available in each place. There’s no minimum distance you have to do per day, so this route offers maximum flexibility!
https://www.gronze.com/camino-frances#localidad-393

If you find yourself still worried about getting to your daily destination (or a place that has lodging) ask your hostelero/innkeeper for the name/number of a local taxi when you set off for the day and have that available to call/send a WhatsApp if needed.

All the best in your planning and for a memorable journey with your friend!

Hello Everyone,

Is excessive planning a thing?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
When dealing with someone who has a major illness to contend with, plenty of advanced planning is the way to go! Plan for having good days, but also a plan for when things don’t go as you’d like.

The Frances from Sarria is actually perfect for you, the maximum distance between “places” is 5km, there is often a place (village, town) every 2.5km. This will allow you plenty of flexibility to see how the day feels and plan accordingly.

I really like the Gronze site for planning. It shows a map with the places marked and the distance between places. There’s an elevation map so you can see where the uphills will be and how steep they are (!), and then a listing of what services are available in each place. There’s no minimum distance you have to do per day, so this route offers maximum flexibility!
https://www.gronze.com/camino-frances#localidad-393

If you find yourself still worried about getting to your daily destination (or a place that has lodging) ask your hostelero/innkeeper for the name/number of a local taxi when you set off for the day and have that available to call/send a WhatsApp if needed.

All the best in your planning and for a memorable journey with your friend!

Thank you very much indeed. That is really most helpful.

What an inspiration! I very much hope that when (perhaps that should be if) I'm a few more years down life's road I still have friends as good as you @Geezee .

As has been said you should have no trouble collecting stamps. Something that I don't know if you've seen is profiles of the terrain you will be travelling across, while you'll be starting the right side of any mountains there are still some significant hills to overcome. This site el camino the way .com has a particularly useful function which combines a map and an elevation profile to allow you to see exactly where on the map all the lumpy bits are.

Please keep us posted on your progress, good luck and Buen Camino,

Rob.

Last edited:
I have no advice but here is some from Eliot that I think you and your friend have already taken:
Old men ought to be explorers
Here or there does not matter
We must be still and still moving
Into another intensity
For a further union, a deeper communion​

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
The credential issued by the cathedral says "at least" two stamps per day on every page inferring that every day on the Camino even as far back as SJPP you should be getting two at any time of the day - just make sure the stamp is accompanied by a date stamp or write it in.

The good news about taking your time from Sarria is that, instead of rushing to get to SdC you can take your time and collect all the stamps you can (54 spaces available).

With that in mind I would dally at every bar, cafe, general store, refugio, hostal and post office - you should easily be able to get 4 a day but please leave a space for the clerk to enter that final stamp! Then you can spend all that time on the plane home reminiscing over the stamps and the places you've been.

Seriously, I think it's a kind and generous thing you are doing and wish you both all the success in the world.

Looking forward to tales of how you manage.

Ultreia!

My most gracious thanks to you all for your invaluable support and information. It's nice to know that there are still many kind, generously-spirited members of humanity out there. My best wishes to you all.

Just as a reminder, and I mean this gently, eligibility for a compostela is that you must walk the final 100 Km on any route into Santiago, AND obtain two or more sellos each day during that segment.

Your walk from Sarria is highly doable IMHO. It is a question of managing the daily distances. I just want to make certain that you understand that using a taxi or bus during that final 100 Km technically disqualifies you from receiving the Compostela. However, I well understand your predicament and have two viable suggestions:

1. Budget extra time in case you need to take a 'rest day' along the way, or if you and your friend cannot walk the full distance between the standard stopping places. As others have mentioned, there are facilities nearly every 2-3 Km. You will have ample alternatives for lodging almost anywhere. So, if you and your friend can only walk 10 km one day, stay at the next available albergue. Guidebooks will show these, as well as the locations of cafes, etc. The Camino is not a race. There is not a required number of days to complete the route. Most folks take 5 - 6 days. But I have heard of others who took longer. Do as much as you can do.

2. If taking a ride and skipping some of the required walking is inevitable, there is an alternative "Welcome Certificate" issued at the Pilgrim Office. It is given to Pilgrims who arrive at Santiago de Compostela to venerate Santiago's relics in the Cathedral. It does not require the same walking.

So, my considered advice is to follow your plans and bear in mind option #1 above. You should be fine.

However, if needs must... Present yourselves at the Pilgrim Office as if you were seeking a Compostela. When you get to the counter, explain your friends illness, and inability to complete the full 100 Km distance as required. You should still present your credencials showing the two stamps you DID obtain daily whilst you were walking.

Then simply ask for the "Certificate of Welcome or Visitation Certificate" in lieu of the Compostela. It is similarly beautiful to look at.

I hope this helps and wish you both well and Buen Camino.

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Good reminder about the use of transportation - but if you return by taxi to the point where you were picked up, that is fine. You just don’t qualify if the transportation advances you on the route, meaning that you haven’t walked the entire 100km necessary for qualification. My original comment didn’t make that important clarification!

You are correct. Some folks actually do this. But it is rare so close into Santiago. In my experience, it occurs more frequently the farther away you get from Santiago.

Out from Santiago, beyond the 100 KM mark, using a taxi or bus to advance, whether due to injury or to be able to finish in the time you have left, does not affect your eligibility for a Compostela, as long as you walk that final 100 km. It will affect a Distance Certificate if you seek one.

While working at the Pilgrim Office as a volunteer, we get quite a number of folks who say they walked the entire stretch from Sarria to Santiago EXCEPT for the one time they took a bus (taxi) to finish the daily distance on one day. Staff must then politely explain the rules, and decline the Compostela. Then they will offer the alternative Certificate of Welcome / Visitation Certificate.

Regrettably, between claiming a Compostela and settling for another certificate, there is sometimes a fair amount of drama. That is why I thought it best to be up-front about the entire process and empower the pilgrims to simply not feel badly. They have a perfectly acceptable alternative to a Compostela, if the situation deteriorates and they must use transport to advance.

It has happened to me personally, twice. In those years, I simply settle for the Cathedral stamp / sello indicating that I made it to Santiago. I do not seek a Compostela. In fact, among Camino veterans, after the first few Compostelas, an increasing number seek only the final stamp to mark the end of a Camino, and to close out a credencial. Anecdotally, I think this number is increasing.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
@Geezee, I have nothing to say on the subject itself (except that I know several people who decided to walk from Sarria to Santiago on very short notice, didn't train specially, and all went well!), but I would like to express my admiration for you and your friend - he seems to be a very strong man, and you, a very good friend!

I hope all goes well for you and your friend, and Buen Camino!
And, from one Roman Catholic to another - God bless!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
@Geezee, I have nothing to say on the subject itself (except that I know several people who decided to walk from Sarria to Santiago on very short notice, didn't train specially, and all went well!), but I would like to express my admiration for you and your friend - he seems to be a very strong man, and you, a very good friend!

I hope all goes well for you and your friend, and Buen Camino!
And, from one Roman Catholic to another - God bless!

Hello Athena, and thank you for your very kind wishes.

You are correct. Some folks actually do this. But it is rare so close into Santiago. In my experience, it occurs more frequently the farther away you get from Santiago.

Out from Santiago, beyond the 100 KM mark, using a taxi or bus to advance, whether due to injury or to be able to finish in the time you have left, does not affect your eligibility for a Compostela, as long as you walk that final 100 km. It will affect a Distance Certificate if you seek one.

While working at the Pilgrim Office as a volunteer, we get quite a number of folks who say they walked the entire stretch from Sarria to Santiago EXCEPT for the one time they took a bus (taxi) to finish the daily distance on one day. Staff must then politely explain the rules, and decline the Compostela. Then they will offer the alternative Certificate of Welcome / Visitation Certificate.

Regrettably, between claiming a Compostela and settling for another certificate, there is sometimes a fair amount of drama. That is why I thought it best to be up-front about the entire process and empower the pilgrims to simply not feel badly. They have a perfectly acceptable alternative to a Compostela, if the situation deteriorates and they must use transport to advance.

It has happened to me personally, twice. In those years, I simply settle for the Cathedral stamp / sello indicating that I made it to Santiago. I do not seek a Compostela. In fact, among Camino veterans, after the first few Compostelas, an increasing number seek only the final stamp to mark the end of a Camino, and to close out a credencial. Anecdotally, I think this number is increasing.

Hope this helps.
@t2andreo
I don't wish to complicate the issue, but it seems to me that there has been information on this forum as to some sort of spiritual benefit offered by the Cathedral in Santiago to Roman Catholic pilgrims who complete the pilgrimage, make their confession, etc. As this would never apply to me, I do not remember details. But if there is something of the sort, this pilgrim might like to have the information in advance in view of his particular situation, as it might influence how he plans his camino. If there is not, sorry for stirring things up.

I believe in a good degree of flexibility, however pilgrim mass is at 12 so if you want to attend the same day you arrive, do make plans on where you will stay the night before, so the distance is achievable.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Albertgirl:

What you refer to is called the Jubilee Indulgence offered by the Catholic Church. Here is the explanatory text from the Cathedral website, I have made a very few edits for clarification, as online translation sometimes skews the meaning:

"To win the Jubilee (Indulgence) it is required to:
  • Visit the Tomb of the Apostle in the Cathedral and pray specified prayers for the benefit of the Pope's intentions.
  • Receive the Sacrament of Confession (either in the cathedral or anywhere else fifteen days before or after).
  • Receive the Sacrament of Communion.
NOTE: A living person can perform these actions on behalf of a deceased person.

Neither the Grace of the Jubilee nor the pilgrimage are linked, in themselves, to the Compostela. You can win the Jubilee by traveling by any means and it is possible to receive the Compostela without winning the Jubilee."

Clearly, this all applies only to Catholics. I include it here to indicate that the information is available to all.

Here is the web site I referred to:

http://catedraldesantiago.es/peregrinacion/#peregrinacion

Also, the Jubilee Indulgence is ONLY granted during a Holy Year, or a specified Year of Mercy announced by the Pope. Here is the explanation at:

http://catedraldesantiago.es/peregrinacion/#anho-santo

of what a Holy Year is:

"The Holy Year or Compostela's Jubilee Year is a time in which the Church grants special spiritual graces to the faithful, in imitation of what the Bible says about the Jubilee year of the Israelites: Every 7 years was a Sabbatical Year, in which he recovered the lands who had sold them out of necessity and the slaves acquired freedom. Every 50 years was Jubilee Year (Lv, 25) .

Jesus says that He comes to announce a year of the Lord's grace (Lk 4:16).

The Compostelana Church, with its Holy Year, also grants a special year of grace."

The websites are in Spanish, but if you use Google Chrome, it translates automatically, if you set it up to do so.

Not to add confusion to this issue, but the Pope can issue a proclamation that grants the Jubilee Indulgence at other places and times. For example, this past August marked the 500th Anniversary of the founding of the parish of San Roque in Santiago.

His Holiness, Pope Francis announced that the Jubilee Indulgence applied to Catholics who visited the Church of San Roque in Santiago, and accomplished the same religious activities discussed above. I believe the period for obtaining this indulgence was From July 2017 through the end of July or August 2018.

Hope this helps.

Albertgirl:

What you refer to is called the Jubilee Indulgence offered by the Catholic Church. Here is the explanatory text from the Cathedral website, I have made a very few edits for clarification, as online translation sometimes skews the meaning:

"To win the Jubilee (Indulgence) it is required to:
  • Visit the Tomb of the Apostle in the Cathedral and pray specified prayers for the benefit of the Pope's intentions.
  • Receive the Sacrament of Confession (either in the cathedral or anywhere else fifteen days before or after).
  • Receive the Sacrament of Communion.
NOTE: A living person can perform these actions on behalf of a deceased person.

Neither the Grace of the Jubilee nor the pilgrimage are linked, in themselves, to the Compostela. You can win the Jubilee by traveling by any means and it is possible to receive the Compostela without winning the Jubilee."

Clearly, this all applies only to Catholics. I include it here to indicate that the information is available to all.

Here is the web site I referred to:

http://catedraldesantiago.es/peregrinacion/#peregrinacion

Also, the Jubilee Indulgence is ONLY granted during a Holy Year, or a specified Year of Mercy announced by the Pope. Here is the explanation at:

http://catedraldesantiago.es/peregrinacion/#anho-santo

of what a Holy Year is:

"The Holy Year or Compostela's Jubilee Year is a time in which the Church grants special spiritual graces to the faithful, in imitation of what the Bible says about the Jubilee year of the Israelites: Every 7 years was a Sabbatical Year, in which he recovered the lands who had sold them out of necessity and the slaves acquired freedom. Every 50 years was Jubilee Year (Lv, 25) .

Jesus says that He comes to announce a year of the Lord's grace (Lk 4:16).

The Compostelana Church, with its Holy Year, also grants a special year of grace."

The websites are in Spanish, but if you use Google Chrome, it translates automatically, if you set it up to do so.

Not to add confusion to this issue, but the Pope can issue a proclamation that grants the Jubilee Indulgence at other places and times. For example, this past August marked the 500th Anniversary of the founding of the parish of San Roque in Santiago.

His Holiness, Pope Francis announced that the Jubilee Indulgence applied to Catholics who visited the Church of San Roque in Santiago, and accomplished the same religious activities discussed above. I believe the period for obtaining this indulgence was From July 2017 through the end of July or August 2018.

Hope this helps.
Thanks, @t2andreo
After I replied to your previous post, I was thinking that I had probably heard of this "grace" in the context of the holy doors, which were open in Santiago and in many other Catholic churches when I walked the camino last year. I see that it is a time-limited special blessing. As I am not a member of the Roman Catholic Church, I was unaware of the details.

@Geezee - My feeling is that if you are willing to take 12-15 days if necessary, this is something you and your friend can accomplish. One of the best things about the stretch from Sarria is that it is heavily travelled so there is a lot of infrastructure - many places to stay, eat, shop. The point is there are many options so the ability to be flexible and just take it as it comes is much easier on that stretch. I echo thoughts of another above - don’t wait too long over-planning and in the process lose the opportunity. Many of the blessings come in the surprises on the camino, so my advice would be prepare, but dont over plan. Take things as they come, even the trials. Best wishes to both of you.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
@Geezee I'm going to ask you to do more planning and, please forgive me, I'm going to sound grim here. You and your friend are going to need travel insurance. Age adds to the cost and most assuredly a terminal illness will. Start looking for travel plans now. Not only for hospitalization but also for medical transport home and repatriation of remains. While your friend might not die from his disease in his weakened state and with daily exertion he may be more vulnerable to heart conditions or slower getting out of the way of speeding tractors. And that brings up another issue, will you be his medical proxy, or at least one of them? And would you be able to take care of details in case of your friend's death? Would your travel insurance cover your extra costs in case you stay in Spain is lengthened by your care giving? Does your friend's kin have the funds ready to buy a ticket to Spain in an emergency and stay for awhile? Then you will need Spanish legal papers for medical proxies and power of attorney and what not. While researching this consider that your friend might have to take care of you if that tractor gets you instead. Also consider burial in Spain if it comes to that. Or cremation.

With planning an incident will not turn into a catastrophe. And I do hope that you don't have anything ruin your camino.

@Geezee I'm going to ask you to do more planning and, please forgive me, I'm going to sound grim here. You and your friend are going to need travel insurance. Age adds to the cost and most assuredly a terminal illness will. Start looking for travel plans now. Not only for hospitalization but also for medical transport home and repatriation of remains. While your friend might not die from his disease in his weakened state and with daily exertion he may be more vulnerable to heart conditions or slower getting out of the way of speeding tractors. And that brings up another issue, will you be his medical proxy, or at least one of them? And would you be able to take care of details in case of your friend's death? Would your travel insurance cover your extra costs in case you stay in Spain is lengthened by your care giving? Does your friend's kin have the funds ready to buy a ticket to Spain in an emergency and stay for awhile? Then you will need Spanish legal papers for medical proxies and power of attorney and what not. While researching this consider that your friend might have to take care of you if that tractor gets you instead. Also consider burial in Spain if it comes to that. Or cremation.

With planning an incident will not turn into a catastrophe. And I do hope that you don't have anything ruin your camino.

Thanks for that Rick. Yes, we have considered these issues, but my friend has promised me that he will try not to die during our planned walk. I have told him that if he does, I will be most put out and am likely to build a funeral pyre on the spot and cremate him there and then!

Thanks for that Rick. Yes, we have considered these issues, but my friend has promised me that he will try not to die during our planned walk. I have told him that if he does, I will be most put out and am likely to build a funeral pyre on the spot and cremate him there and then!
OK then but be aware that the authorities are getting upset about pilgrims burning footware and clothing.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello Everyone,

HELLO!! I would have to say part of the excitement of the Camino is looking forward to doing something so monumental in one's life. Planning is part of that! I am planning my second Camino after having said I would never do it again. LOL. That being said. I do see a lot of unnecessary "worrying" as to lodging, backpacks shoes etc. Everyone says the Camino is all about letting go but I still see people worrying about the most trivial things. Having walked the Camino once before l look back and everything worked out. If you look back at what happened in your life the past year...it all worked out. QUE SERA, SERA.......

You can do it.......

Most read last week in this forum

Not sure where to place this. Something is wrong with BOOKING.COM. It has locked me out of my account both thru the app and online. I made ALL OF OUR RESERVATIONS (starting next week) thru them. I...
Hello everyone, I've been browsing this forum for a while now, and it's been incredibly helpful in planning my Camino journeys (so far, I've done VĂ©zelay, Frances, and Portuguese, and tomorrow I...
Ten years ago to the day, I returned home from walking the Camino Frances. People asked me if I would do it again, and I said absolutely. I thought I'd be going back in "3 to 4 years." Obviously...
..all packed and still 24 hours before I start my journey...train to Gatwick,flight to Bilbao, bus to Pamplona the taxi with others to SPDPfor night of 23rd...so what can I do now??
Hi, we are starting from Sarria on April 28, 2024. Getting excited...
Wondering what public transit is available from Porto to Caminha.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back